Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venka (Claws) Build

Roasting

Question

3 answers to this question

You build it almost exactly the same way you would like a Blind Justice Dragon Nikana. Both have identical status chance, crit chance, crit damage, base speed (though speeds vary between stances), and obviously being slash based.

Avoid channeling builds like the plague especially for fast and short ranged weapons which burn through energy for a minimal increase. Hell, avoid them altogether, period. In practice, channeling builds fall off faster than your standard types, so it's better to have consistent damage whether channeling or not.

8f9yuvw.jpg

What you're seeing here is for Infested. For the other Factions, alter the last 3 mods accordingly. Elementals are the standard 90% ones.

Grineer: Radiation + Smite or Poison

Corpus: Magnetic + Toxic

Void: Corrosive + Cold

4 Corrosive Projection Grineer/Void: Buzz Kill + Viral

If you don't have Buzz Kill, go with Jagged Edge or Fire. Obviously Fire would go in the last mod slot if you lack Jagged Edge as well.

underpowered

C1lF156.jpg

You can say that again. This is the highest recorded crit damage I've gotten. Though to be fair, this is an Infested unit so they're fairly squishy. It pains me to say that I've done more in a single hit with other weapons without any combo multipliers. Even attacking at full speed, the TTK is pretty poor comparatively versus the other available offerings. Buff? Maybe someday, maybe.