Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Win...

BarbatosLR

STALKER!!! The man as we all know and love?

w9jnsl.png

VERSUS!!!!!

the new insane killer maniac MANIC!!!

QRa7p0G.jpg

WHO is the most terrifying and who will be the king of all TROLL!!?!?! YOU DECIDE!!!

After doing that new tactical mission "Breakdown" it got me thinking and wondering. How much would people pay to see a dozens Manics go up against the legendary lone Tenno-killer Stalker? Mostly post your opinions and thoughts on how you think this match would go. XD

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Stalker would win due to more utility.

In my opinion i find Stalker could be at a disadvantage in speed against the Manic due to his way of fighting. Manic uses both, speed and stealth in combat and every time you try to attack him, he'll simply step back and turn invisible then vanish using his speed while quickly returning for a comeback.

Stalker uses Dread as his main gun which is a bow. You can't shoot a speeding killer with a bow at high speed and charging at you all the time, you wouldn't have the time.

Second, Stalker may be strong in close combat but with Manic it's different. Manic would easily dodged his attacks thanks to his skills he uses. Using stealth to his advantage (even if it doesn't work for Loki and Ash anymore but still)

But this is my opinion of course, not that this is important or anything I just find Manic more tougher to kill then Stalker if he was higher level :/

In my opinion i find Stalker could be at a disadvantage in speed against the Manic due to his way of fighting. Manic uses both, speed and stealth in combat and every time you try to attack him, he'll simply step back and turn invisible then vanish using his speed while quickly returning for a comeback.

Stalker uses Dread as his main gun which is a bow. You can't shoot a speeding killer with a bow at high speed and charging at you all the time, you wouldn't have the time.

Second, Stalker may be strong in close combat but with Manic it's different. Manic would easily dodged his attacks thanks to his skills he uses. Using stealth to his advantage (even if it doesn't work for Loki and Ash anymore but still)

But this is my opinion of course, not that this is important or anything I just find Manic more tougher to kill then Stalker if he was higher level :/

You're forgetting that stalker has ability powers, especially dispel which gets rid of stealth and can be casted at will. Additional abilities include pull, absorb, slash dash, teleport.

Also, you yes you can shoot a speedy killer with a bow at high speed and charging at you all the time. Well maybe not you, but those with enough skills to pull it off. In close combat, manic dissapears whenever he gets hit. The stalker could keep putting arrows, or knives into manic before it even reaches him. Even if manic gets close enough for an attack the stalker could just teleport away, or even teleport Hatred into the Manic's face.

Edited by Prometheium

You're forgetting that stalker has ability powers, especially dispel which gets rid of stealth. Additional abilities include pull, absorb, slash dash, teleport.

True but if I remember right from facing Manic is that his speed is not an ability but how he always move that way so speed is one and with that he could easily escape Stalker while waiting for his powers to come back. That's what I know a little about Manic a little.

True but if I remember right from facing Manic is that his speed is not an ability but how he always move that way so speed is one and with that he could easily escape Stalker while waiting for his powers to come back. That's what I know a little about Manic a little.

Then stalker would teleport to the Manic. There's no running away from the stalker even if you run fast. Stalker teleports.

Edited by Prometheium

Then stalker would teleport to the Manic. There's no running away from the stalker even if you run fast. Stalker teleports.

Mm you make a good point my good man. Though I have to agree about one thing is that I find the Manic to be more scarier then Stalker when he does that creepy laugh of his

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/d/d0/GrineerManicLaugh.ogg

*shivers in fear from the laugh*

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Mm you make a good my good man. Though I have to agree about one thing is that I find the Manic to be more scarier then Stalker when he does that creepy laugh of his *shivers in fear from the laugh*

Opposite for me. I like that cheerful happy laugh. However, if you listen to the Stalker's taunt it's more scarier (or at least it was meant to be).

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/4/40/StalkerVoiceReverse.ogg

Edited by Prometheium

Please Stalker would only need to teleport away from the crazy monkeys. Simple as that bro ;)

No, I'm still convinced that the manic would bury the Stalker.

Seeing as how you can't do anything when pinned down by a manic, and the stalker can't handle a unranked braton to the face, it's less simple then you think...

No, I'm still convinced that the manic would bury the Stalker.

Seeing as how you can't do anything when pinned down by a manic, and the stalker can't handle a unranked braton to the face, it's less simple then you think...

Well if you think about and put it that way, they kinda resemble a little in combat. Both teleports, both turn invisible, both are OP in any combat, they both have scary voices, and they randomly appear out of nowhere in a surprise attack. I think they're maybe.....brothers!? O_o *du du dummmm*

Well if you think about and put it that way, they kinda resemble a little in combat. Both teleports, both turn invisible, both are OP in any combat, they both have scary voices, and they randomly appear out of nowhere in a surprise attack. I think they're maybe.....brothers!? O_o *du du dummmm*

I'm guessing while the tenno were cryogenically asleep the Stalker impregnated thousands of female Grineer, and the manics are.....

Yeah.