Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Good Reason To Be Toxic For?

Babce

yay capitalism...

Yeah, You know what would be even better? If DE (the government in this case) set the prices for us! They would surely set it low, its not like plat purchases are their only source of income or anything. 

Also OP, the trading site really isn't at fault. The idiot who couldn't use it correctly has to take most of the blame. 

Edited by (PS4)deathfrombelow5

Yeah, You know what would be even better? If DE (the government in this case) set the prices for us! They would surely set it low, its not like plat purchases are their only source of income or anything. 

Also OP, the trading site really isn't at fault. The idiot who couldn't use it correctly has to take most of the blame. 

ofc ofc

Im not saying the site is bad, its good to see the price ranges and all but no need to call someone a dumbass and ignore them coz their price didnt match it.

There is no need to report these type of people and expect punishment, they don't know how to bargain, and think they're store owners who set a price tag on said item, just because of some website.

Edited by saltygr33n

Trivial, really. Just a small portion of your day that you shouldn't even care about.

We are really in need of a way to somehow Report toxic players like this. Some would say "This Would be abused." but there are more people out there right now that are abusing it`s miss.

I think the ignore button is working just fine.

Man, let me tell you something.

Someone was hosting Draco and looking for a buffer. I messaged him and he invited me. He asked what buffer I was going to bring, I said Mirage and then said that he needed a buffer and called me an idiot then kicked me. I was going to respond back and the person ignored me. That irked me so bad since he was clearly the idiot and also the fact that the person got the last word just as I was going to respond back.