The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8 :d

hakma1

I'M SO PUMPED FOR DIS UPDATE TAHT MY GRAMMAR IS COMPLETELY SHUT OF TO ALLOW THE EXCITEMENT OVERFLOW TO PASS THROUGH. Anyone else excited? And what are your speculations of what is to come in the upcoming update?

I hope the corpus weapon pack they mentioned is coming. Since we know throwing weapons are in U8 I'm pretty excited for that, and the trapper frame. And clan dojos of course. 

And the Orokin maps...

And the Prime lore/whatever it is...

And I could go on...

Wonder if the Orokin set will actually be used for normal levels.

From the livestream, it sounds like you'll have to use some sort of strange voodoo to access the new tileset. A right shame, since supposedly there are Orokin derelicts dotting the solar system...

Wonder if the Orokin set will actually be used for normal levels.

From the livestream, it sounds like you'll have to use some sort of strange voodoo to access the new tileset. A right shame, since supposedly there are Orokin derelicts dotting the solar system...

I suspect Orokin derelicts will use a different tileset. Those are likely to be more broken down compared to the Orokin tilesets we'll be getting, because (I'm assuming) the ones we'll be able to access have been preserved in a sub-reality of some sort.

I suspect Orokin derelicts will use a different tileset. Those are likely to be more broken down compared to the Orokin tilesets we'll be getting, because (I'm assuming) the ones we'll be able to access have been preserved in a sub-reality of some sort.

I sure hope we get an Orokin derelict tileset at some point. I mean, supposedly Golem's ship is one, yet it looks like your average Corpus ship.

On another note, Grineer finally get their own spaceships :D

I sure hope we get an Orokin derelict tileset at some point. I mean, supposedly Golem's ship is one, yet it looks like your average Corpus ship.

We should be, but like Quetzhal said, these Orokin tilesets are in some pocket dimension, and the way Steve described it made it sound like we players would have to perform some task to get in, which is cool! :)

Yes, no more grineer in corpus ships.

They do!

...The more I think about the update the more impatient I get ; ;

Wow. I'm so done with this game. They're releasing new without fixing the content that they have already released. Many weapons and warframes remain unbalanced and redundant. Devs refuse to fix and polish. This game will most likely die in a couple months.

Wow. I'm so done with this game. They're releasing new without fixing the content that they have already released. Many weapons and warframes remain unbalanced and redundant. Devs refuse to fix and polish. This game will most likely die in a couple months.

You are incorrect. They fix and polish the game every Friday based on player feedback, not counting last Friday because they were using the time to polish Update 8. Update 8 will very likely come with more fixes and polishes, in addition to the new content.

wut iz ecxited fr u8

i now dis not gramr is for the white people in my neighbrho0d so scrwe that

i want der to be a new whip thingy thing gator to be avalibale to my toes , thatd b tommytoes,

dojoes sound like shizz that belongs in my toilet, i wonder if its red like my fingernail after i painted it

i wunder if wundercrack sells cocaine cuz i m ecxited fuur u8 so much drugs may porlung my ecxiteded feelurs abuut dis uppdayt  did i dun dur do gu

i think i broke brain cuez i not norm sulf holy cow melk potater tails batboy

downvoted

c2791f5eb294e9fce09a80e6516d231d.png

What are your speculations of what is to come in the upcoming update?

I speculate that in the upcoming update there will be a lot of work for me to do, as a translator (It has begun already, wont say what it is about for reasons that are self-evident. U8 is lore heavy, as well), and i can't say that i'm exactly excited. But i'm eager to sink my teeth into moar lines though.

It's not exciting work, but it is pleasing work. Knowing that i'm doing something to help the game is indeed very pleasing.

Out of everything they've done so far, I haven't really been disappointed so far.  A lot of stuff people are talking about is just speculation.  The devs have done an amazing job thus far, and they have such open and honest communication with the community.  Not saying they're impervious from making things differently than how we expect them, but there is still a lot to look forward to in this update regardless of how it's implemented.

Dont get yourself excited.... People dont take disappointment well. Not saying the update will be disappointing but if you imagine all these amazing things that then turn out to be different than you expected then you will just be mad.

They've said it on many occasions, if you think something is unbalanced, contact them directly and be specific, saying "ember sucks" doesn't help, but say " slash dash doesn't seem to do enough damage to me " is.