The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Nationality Do You See In Each Warframe Designs?

Deshiel

this is a bad idea to ask this question

especially given the fact that the country i live in has the largest military budget on earth..yet its not actually a whole nation

there are quite afew other nations within it...and the way the laws are set its hard to even find out where the mini nations are even

the only way that my country even exists is because it near genocided the natives...and other country had sought out and foudn this land before..but they didnt genocide the natives

Edited by GunDownGrace

Excalibur: 

What happens when you try to mix every nationality together. 

What happens when you try to replicate Schrodinger's cat experiment in reality, using a weaboo and a teaboo, and you can only afford one box.

Edited by Kthal

especially given the fact that the country i live in has the largest military budget on earth..yet its not actually a whole nation

there are quite afew other nations within it...and the way the laws are set its hard to even find out where the mini nations are even

This is relevant how?

the only way that my country even exists is because it near genocided the natives...and other country had sought out and foudn this land before..but they didnt genocide the natives

Every party needs a pooper thats why they invited you.

because i live in the united states X.X and this topic is about nation themed frames

I figured as much. 

However such claim didn't stop me from spoting spanish/mexican hints in Mesa and it didn't stop Renegade from mentioning Excalibur.

If you don't see any national pattern in the warframe designs, don't blame your nationality for your inability to participate. 

I figured as much. 

However such claim didn't stop me from spoting spanish/mexican hints in Mesa and it didn't stop Renegade from mentioning Excalibur.

If you don't see any national pattern in the warframe designs, don't blame your nationality for your inability to participate. 

oh im not actually...im just saying this question is likely to engender alot of in fighting,tis the net after all

i personally think frost has a norwegian theme...reason being is the photo of normal frost with zoren axes near perfectly mimics as scene from "vikings" where ragnar is using virtually the same set of dual axes

because i live in the united states X.X and this topic is about nation themed frames

this is not about your country is about the inspiration of warframe desings

like Chroma wings remind me the mayan culture

TheMostCanadianPicEver-91028.jpg

Oh yeah the devs are Canadian. Is this supposed to mean that Thier take on everything is CANADIAN?

BEHOLD TENNO THATS NOT AN ORDINARY SKANA THATS A CANADIAN SKANA.

Next build will change the Lotus symbol to a maple syrup logo and the next possible warframe will be modeled after this guy

https://rememberingletters.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/canada-rcmp.jpg

No worries. 

Next Warframe is a female Warframe with the ability to throw Molotov cocktails...

Oh, wait. That is Finnish. What about throwing bottles of vodka, then?

X.X vodka doesnt make me drunk....it has the same effect on me that a elephant tranquilizer has on a human..instant passing out