Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember When Steve Was Depressed?

Renathy

Useless thread is useless.

Also quite creepy, i wouldn't want to be the guy and see people posting random pictures of me while stating personal details about my life, whether true or not.

Yeah, you know. He totally officially announced his depression, and he put up a picture of him, which, you know, happens to be animated. What do they call those again? Animated photographs? Our technology is quite advanced. - If you feel that this thread is useless, then I suggest you get out of the off-topic section. There's no point to half of the content in this sub-forum. But, really, your post is the useless one here, unless you were trying to be funny, which I applaud you.

Yeah, you know. He totally officially announced his depression, and he put up a picture of him, which, you know, happens to be animated. What do they call those again? Animated photographs? Our technology is quite advanced. - If you feel that this thread is useless, then I suggest you get out of the off-topic section. There's no point to half of the content in this sub-forum. But, really, your post is the useless one here, unless you were trying to be funny, which I applaud you.

gif

Useless thread is useless.

Useless post is useless.

Also showing support for someone isn't creepy, we all care for Steve and hope for his health to remain good. Also this is off-topic, so don't bother posting "Useless x is useless".

It doesn't apply here.

Edited by LordAntiFun

No. What made you think that?

Umm...

For people who frequent the forums quite a lot, it's weird how you do not know about this.

Seriously I'm confused you're making it sound legit and not legit both at the same time.