Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wolf Warframe

(XBOX)Anc1entD1r3WOLF

I would absolutely love to see a wolf themed warfame added to the game.  Just off the top of my head I think an howl buff would be appropriate and perhaps a summon the pack skill would also be neat.  I just hope it would do wolves justice in both its appearance and skill set.  I would like to see it happen but i'm also afraid of what it would look like if it did. Lately it seems warframes have gone in an extreme direction of looking a little to odd imho. Mesa looks great to me but I really don't care for chroma, hyroid and mirage. Valkyr is supposed to be the cat warframe and she looks the part and is enjoyable to play as so I guess there is hope. Honestly I'm sick of the new male warframes looking so odd. I know warframe has very unique and models that I have for the most part learned to appreciate but when I look at the new female frames and compare them to the new male frames I have to wonder if they were not the product of two completely different development teams.  Maybe it just me but I miss the older style of warframes(ash, valkyr, loki, mesa, volt, rihno, excal.... ect)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would absolutely love to see a wolf themed warfame added to the game.  Just off the top of my head I think an howl buff would be appropriate and perhaps a summon the pack skill would also be neat.  I just hope it would do wolves justice in both its appearance and skill set.  I would like to see it happen but i'm also afraid of what it would look like if it did. Lately it seems warframes have gone in an extreme direction of looking a little to odd imho. Mesa looks great to me but I really don't care for chroma, hyroid and mirage. Valkyr is supposed to be the cat warframe and she looks the part and is enjoyable to play as so I guess there is hope. Honestly I'm sick of the new male warframes looking so odd. I know warframe has very unique and models that I have for the most part learned to appreciate but when I look at the new female frames and compare them to the new male frames I have to wonder if they were not the product of two completely different development teams.  Maybe it just me but I miss the older style of warframes(ash, valkyr, loki, mesa, volt, rihno, excal.... ect)

For the howl. It would be a scare like buff to enemy's. The pack would be small kubros that stay for amount of time. That one would be the fourth.

skill 1: Leaping Fang: the name speaks for itself and gives bleed damage.

skill 2: Howl: Howls loudly and buffs the team with additional strength

skill 3: Summons a pack of energy wolfs that attack enemies and explode on impact.

skill 4: Full moon: Basically goes in berserk mode and kills everything in sight.

I'm way into wolves, they're just my favorite animals. :D