Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Guys Think About This?

GunDownGrace

Well, i didn't think it would mean that much to you. Did you just end up selecting polygons separately and applying material to them ? :D

i took your suggestion about the uv mapping,then used the optimize and relax modifiers in tandem

then i applyed a texture before i exported it to .obj

then i uploaded it into sculptris

there we go,finally got razer cortex to cooperate enough to record a rotation vid

btw its finished as far as sculptris will take it...as soon as things like stats,the why and how of it working,the animation cycle,and what it fires can be worked out ill likely upload another one

ok everyone based on feedback from you all i got some ideas

1.fires an irradiated tungsten spike at sub-light velocity

2.the spike has innate punch through as well "sticking" which is to say if it hits enemy,it will continue on carrying that enemie with it,also sticking/impaling any other enemies it kills along the way,much like a skewer.it will stop when it hits terrain or a wall,similar to how the paris impales enemies but much more thorough

3.this sticking/impalement requires a kill of the enemie,if no kill,then knockback of 3 meters

4.the spike as it moves leaves a trail of slowly fading "fire" much like the us navy railgun

5.this requires a charge cycle of some kind for the impalement and fire/shockwave effect.it can be fired at a semi-auto rate in exchange for somewhat less damage and stealth.

6.if for some reason or another,the spike hits a wall or terrain,it will emit a shockwave with knockback,larger if its charged

ok everyone based on feedback from you all i got some ideas

1.fires an irradiated tungsten spike at sub-light velocity

2.the spike has innate punch through as well "sticking" which is to say if it hits enemy,it will continue on carrying that enemie with it,also sticking/impaling any other enemies it kills along the way,much like a skewer.it will stop when it hits terrain or a wall,similar to how the paris impales enemies but much more thorough

3.this sticking/impalement requires a kill of the enemie,if no kill,then knockback of 3 meters

4.the spike as it moves leaves a trail of slowly fading "fire" much like the us navy railgun

5.this requires a charge cycle of some kind for the impalement and fire/shockwave effect.it can be fired at a semi-auto rate in exchange for somewhat less damage and stealth.

6.if for some reason or another,the spike hits a wall or terrain,it will emit a shockwave with knockback,larger if its charged

Sweet.

1. Subluminal, or relativistic when speeds exceed ~.14c (though all things are subluminal (except light)). This will quickly do damage on the scale of atom bombs, and at ~.8c it's mass behaves like solid antimatter.

4. Also, look up the light gas gun. NASA uses it to simulate micro meteor impacts on their materials used to build ships, stations, and satellites.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

Sweet.

1. Subluminal, or relativistic when speeds exceed ~.14c (though all things are subluminal (except light)). This will quickly do damage on the scale of atom bombs, and at ~.8c it's mass behaves like solid antimatter.

4. Also, look up the light gas gun. NASA uses it to simulate micro meteor impacts on their materials used to build ships, stations, and satellites.

light gas gun you say?this will prove interesting,might help build the mechanics for the weapon

Or...how about some form of laser thing that bounces off ? It's like a drakgoon bounce but more accurate ?:P

kinda working on it,here is a snippet in chapter 5 of the eye of chaos fanfic,as im writing it in the text file

The lead worker stopped for a second,he saw a flash of green light in the long distance.And then for a couple of milliseconds his vision was blinded by the light coming off of a streamer of green fire that zipped by him,almost entirely silently however.He began looking around to determine what had happened,and then was quite frightened by what he saw..

Two of the workers had been impaled together on the tunnel wall,by a strange looking spike made of black metal.The display infront of his eyes,on the inside of his helmet lit up,highlighting the spike in his vision field with the accompanying warning text:

"Warning,Tungsten Crystal alloy detected,Emitting lethal radioactivity at 30,579 Roentgens per hour"