Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Retexture Bp Drop So It's Discernable From Affinity

TinyLesbianRobot

When I first started playing Warframe, I was utterly perplexed - I had no idea when a boss had dropped a blueprint or not. It took about ten hours of play before I realized that the bosses didn't drop Affinity orbs, they released a blueprint drop that was just identical to an Affinity orb.

Would it be that hard to make a unique drop for BP's, such as a purple energy orb, instead of just reusing the Affinity drop asset?

I always thought about it like this. that white orb can be used personaly by your frame or in a better since has something personaly directed to a frame. like affinity goes stright to your frame, stuff you have equiped all that. now it may not be going to your frame in the same since and yes you can use resources you find but this is a frame so its kinda like that. besides if the words that pop up on the screen that say what it is plus the fact that you didnt open a chest arent hint enough ....well then your missing something.

the white orbs are important stuff, dont pass them up thats how i always see them.

@Demonocolips
As long as they were bright enough to be able to see in darker maps.  That's the main reason that DE moved to the current containers from black boxes with glowing red lines on it: they were very hard to see in darker infested maps.