Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers From The Void, Echoes In Our Minds. {In Character 18+, Adult Content?}

Ogarra_Remaellus

EAmorr's kubrows managed to get her inside from the docking bay, as soon as she was inside she was picked up and rushed to the med bay. "Gods, the one in her leg is stuck in the bone we're going to have to cut out some of her flesh, and the other sliced right through the ligaments of her shoulder" with every gentle movement waves of pain crashed into her body, she could no longer hold back the screams but they came out as weak whispers. "We're losing her! She needs blood, find someone, anyone and bring them here" the voice was right next to her but sounds were starting to fade and so was her vision. She could feel the comforting tenderness of numbness overcoming her body, she had to fight it so she twitched her arm, pain brought her senses back for a short time but soon it would not be enough to drive away death.

"Get her warframe off" the trinities were scrambling around the med bay, a few had bags of blood others had tools to remove the warframe. They got her Saryn armor off quickly only to find her body suit soaked in blood "by the lotus" a young trinity pressed her hand to her mouth in shock. "Get her out of this as well, i need sedatives and i need them yesterday!" "No, if i sleep death will surely take me" EAmorr croaked, her voice was so weak "trust me darling, death will not touch you here, not while i draw breath" the trinity grasped the hand of the uninjured arm and have it a gentle squeeze to reassure her. The injection of a sedative overtook the wounded tenno, and the last thing she remembered was her bodysuit being cut off, then sleep took her.

Edited by AutobotRaven

(1. If you are going to contribute to the story you have to have details in your response, you can't just write *heals her* you actually have to add details

2. Look at previous posts, there are details and dialogue that make up parts of a story)

Remsellus moved as if under a spell to the medical bay.

"Where am I going?" he asked 

But before long his path was made clear. He quickened his pace and rushed through the facility trying to find someone that could help him. Hastily he grabbed the arm of a Trinity.

"Let me go!" she cried

"I need your help, I need to see EAmorr. I know she is here." Remsellus replied with a solid tone

The trinity looked away for a moment and then back at Remsellus.

"What is your name?" The Trinity asked

"I am Remsellus, EAmorrs husband or I was at one time." Remsellus said correcting himself

"She is dying, she is this way." The trinity said softly.

Grey doors opened into a room with only one patient surrounded by trinities. Alone on the bed lay the unconscious EAmorr, dying blood loss and mental torment of unknown origin.

As if in slow motion the trinities ran to Remsellus, trying to stop him, but one by one they were thrown out of his path by psionic  power not known to be welded by any male Tenno. Remsellus reached EAmorrs bedside, his eyes full of tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He whispered as tears fell onto EAmorrs lifeless hand.

Bending down he lightly kissed her pale lips and walked away.

"Look! Her vitals are improving!" One of the Trinity doctors said.

"I know what I have done, you must not tell her I was here."

Two days pass.

Remsellus has come and gone from the array to complete hunts, missions, and revenge raids. But the thought that EAmorr was in the same relay nearly destroyed his focus.

((OOC: that is how it is done, son))

Edited by remsellis

As her vitals began to gradually improve, the bleeding began to slow. The trinities began to work quickly on the delicate task of removing the barbed throwing daggers from her leg and shoulder. The barbs on the daggers made the task far more difficult. The laceration in her leg had to be widened so the dagger could be pulled out. The trinities had to watch for bone any bone narrow breaking loose. Her shoulder was slightly simpler due to the blade not being imbedded in bone, the wound was once again made larger. The blade slid out easily, all the trinities seemed to let out a sigh of relief. They dressed her wounds and moved her onto a clean medical bed.

One trinity checked the time, three hours had passed from when EAmorr had been brought into the medical bay.

EAmorr slept for two days as her body recovered, her mind was in a foggy world of dreams. The world was white and she felt no pain, even the voices had stopped. Sighing happily she could finally meditate without voices accusing her of everything. In her meditation she watched how she had been saved, her eyes began to flood with tears as she watched everything in her dream state.

The door to the Steel Meridian headquarters opened with a hiss. Remsellus entered this time with the intent of killing anyone that tried to stop him from getting answers.

"Ha! De Tinu Rema'Ellus ek bek fo morr" A white armored lancer said  standing and picking up a karak

"Yu med a big mistak, Tinu skoom." Said another, pulling back the cocking lever on his grinlok.

"I am here for answers, if any of you seek to fight me then make peace with your gods now." Remsellus said pulling his akmagnus from his thighs.

"Remsellus, this is not your best course of action. Stand down and leave." Called commander Ko'liek from the back of the room.

"I will not leave until you answer my questions, and you will answer dead or alive!" Remsellus yelled 

He made his stand, the lancers took aim, and ring of gun fire filled the small chambers.

Remsellus leaves twenty dead and five more wounded. He walked up to Ko'liek, and pointed one of his magnus at her face.

"You knew EAmorr was here the whole time, not only that but you were the one that sent her to kill me, am I wrong?" He asked

"No, please realize this was all done for the sake of balance and the lives of innocent people." Ko'liek said

"Balance? you know nothing of balance, and you think just because I don't answer to you I don't give a damn about the lives of the innocent? I have never killed an innocent being in my life, but you how many people did you slaughter before you joined this pitiful excuse of an army. If you want to point fingers, point a gun instead and pull the trigger yourself. Maybe things will be more clear when your brains are splattered on a wall." Remsellus said lowering his gun.

In meditation he entered the white and cold, there waiting for him was EAmorr...

EAmorr was sitting cross legged and humming a tune that she used to play on her wooden flute. Remsellus had not heard her songs for a very long time. At first she was unaware of anyone else with her, as she continued to look over her body and hum. She only noticed him when he began to head in her direction "this is unexpected, what brings you here?" Her voice held a note if confusion from his presence. When he did not answer she sighed and stood to face him. "If you are here to tell me that i must leave the dojo again, i will leave when i wake" her eyes and voice became sad and she looked back to her sleeping body that was now dressed in a simple robe.

Edited by AutobotRaven

The memory of a trivial argument came into focus. "Forgiveness is something earned, not just given" she had told him this long ago and she barley even remembered it, let alone what it had been about. From the look of things it seemed that they had just returned from a mission. "You always do this, every time we plan to actually spend time together that isn't supposed to be in a grineer ship getting shot at, you want to go turn it into that." her past self pouted and crossed her arms "we almost never actually spend some decent alone time together, its like your addicted to constant killing of our enimies. All i want is to know why"

The past faded and so did her grasp on sleep, her body would wake soon and she would be able to speak with the commander of Steel Meridianon why she took the steps that she had.

EAmorr woke to the sound of water running over rocks. She was confused and slowly opened her eyes, she found herself back in her room on the relay. She quickly found the source of the gentle sound of the water, it was not the koi tank she had requested but a small pond that rested at the base of her window that looked over the rings of Saturn. She blinked in surprise at what Darvo had delivered for her, she had only asked for a simple tank after all. She noticed a note attached to one of the stalks of bamboo 'is this a gift?' She wondered pushing her weary body into a sitting position and moving carefully over to the pond. She plucked the note from the stalk of bamboo and returned to her bed. "A gift for you, after all you deserve the best." Her face became confused after reading the note, there was no name saying who the note was from, or who it was to. She placed the note on her bedside table, checking the time as she did so '2:13 A.M. Earth time' EAmorr groaned and rolled onto her stomach as she tried to go back to sleep.

Day came and Remsellus woke only to regret that very decision.

"Gods I'm so tired." He said rolling out of the low bed.

On the table in the middle of his living space lay a small box, within was a single void key with a small note writen in sloppy hand writing.

"Here are your answers." 

No name or sigil was printed on the paper, but a clue in hand is a mystery incognito.

"I'm tired of this game of shadows and hidden hands, if you are watching me then know that I will end your game." Remsellus said annoyed 

the room remained silent 

"maybe I will find answers." He thought

"Maybe I can be freed of my past..."

"Rema? do you have to go so soon? you only just got back three days ago." EAmorr asked

"I promise I will be home before tomorrow."

"Tomorrow would you be lay with me?" EAmorr asked in a tone that suggested some form of sexual relation, and both she and Remsellus knew that.

"Yes, I will I promise." Remsellus answered

Remsellus blinked and realized he had been speaking with a member of New Loka when he had spaced out.

Edited by remsellis

"Commander, i have a few questions." EAmorr requested that the steel meridian commander come to her room because her leg could not yet hold her weight. "Why did you send me after Remsellus? Why did you even take him to Earth in the first place?" "EAmorr, i can not answer your questions." The commander shook her hooded head "all i can tell you is that he still wants to reach out to you, but we refuse to be his messengers. He wants answers to the same questions that you have, but i can not answer his questions, the answers are somewhere but i know not where they hide, that is for the two of you to find." The commander gave the tenno's hand a firm squeeze and left, she had a body count to confirm and solders to keep from taking revenge.

EAmorr repositioned herself on her bed and looked back over the note, she still had no idea who sent it, or if it was sent to the wrong room, she shook her head giving up with trying to figure it out and just listened to the soothing sound of the water. Soon she fell asleep and sleep was the best thing for her right now.

Remsellus spend countless hours searching for 'answers' in the void but found only death. Within the glimmering halls lay the bodies of over a thousand orokin. In his anger he yelled into the silence and threw the skull of one of the dead across a lobby.

"This doesn't make sense." he said slamming his fists to the ground.  

"Yes it does, these are the ones that called you 'protection' and gave you your name. They are also those that died at your hand, these are your answers, this is your home." Said a voice that mimiced his.

In a flash he saw everything this place once was, he could feel the light and hear the pained cries again.

"NO! NO!" He cried his voice echoing and calling back to him from the empty white

Sleep may have been good for her but dreams were starting to turn back int nightmares. Her body twitched in her sleep as she someone yelling no in the distance. The voice turned int her own and she could see herself trying to des partly crawl away to safety after taking a couple of bullets to her left side, the bullets had an ice proxy and her blood began to freeze. She shivered in her sleep as the memory continued to play. She could see how her nova armor started to freeze over and then "it" took advantage of her situation, the harvester leaped upon her and took her, she remembered crying for help but the creature was moving so quickly that it tore the air from her lungs. The dream seemed fast forward to her in her old dojo, she was staring at the koi fish in one of the water gardens. She was suddenly picked up and thrown into anther dream, this time the Grustrag three had gotten their deteriorating hands on her and they had thrown her in a cell where they nearly starved her to death.

EAmorr woke in a cold sweat, despite her thin night wear, she looked out her window at the rings of Saturn. She could still hear a muffled voice the kept screaming "No! This doesn't make sense!" She rubbed her temples and the voice faded away.

Splashes of crimson stained the halls that Remsellus now desperately wanted to get away from, but couldn't, something kept him sitting in one of the many corridors with his head resting on his hands.

After returning from his extensive journey to the void Remsellus sanitized himself of void radiation, then returned to the living space of his apartment. The arsenal pod closed, taking the black nekros away. But Remsellus kept the strange void key in his hand. 

"Answers, or lies? Ether way I have had ENOUGH!" He said as he threw the key across the room, were it slid under a small chest.

He turned and fell to his knees as the images of Orokin life and death played like propaganda video. 

"This is only the beginning of your torment.." Came a voice that belonged to a figure sitting on the floor.

Images of the day he had rescued EAmorr from Alad V's lab took the place of the memories of his past life.

"Don't let that Tenno get in!" Alad yelled 

Corpus crewmen ran to stop Remsellus but with roar of a soma rifle the crewmen were ripped apart.

"Deploy all moa!" Alad said trying to by time

The black nekros released a soul shock wave with enough force to down ten moa, the rest fell prey to his vasto.

"You are persistent, I will give you that." Alad said walking away from Remsellus as he drew his reaper.

Alad ran through a small escape door laughing.

Remsellus bent down over the test subject, EAmorr.

"Lets go home" he said lifting her up and taking her out of the burning lab.

Remsellus woke standing before a mirrior holding despair blade to his neck. Dropping the blade he looked deep into his eyes.

"What are you?" 

EAmorr was staring into her own mirror her eyes seemed to glow in her dark room. "The strength is an illusion, we shut ourselves out to our suffering and pretend it doesn't exist." She blinked at her reflection as the glow in her eyes faded 'did i just send a message to someone?' She stared at the mirror as if it would answer her. "Gods i must be losing my mind" she rubbed her eyes and looked down at her leg, it would hold her weight for a short time now. It was frustrating not being able to push back against the grineer and corpus, she was so bored of going through intell files of missions from her syndicate allies, she wanted to be out there and fighting. She sighed and limped back over to her bed, she stared at her ceiling wishing for someone to talk to, if she couldn't be fighting then she wanted conversation and she didnt care from who.

"Let me just unlock the door, give me a moment" she pushed herself up out of her bed and limped over to her door where she punched in a four number code and the door slid open. She waved her visitor inside and used the walls to support herself back to her bed.

"Perhaps you can help me with something" she plucked the note she had given up trying to figure out from her bedside table when she noticed the somber look in his eyes "what troubles you?" Her voice was soft and held concern, he looked away from her and she sighed "you always were closed off, talk to me for once"

"I am just wanted to apologize to you in person" Remsellus started.

"No, I really came to see that you were really alive. I've thought you long gone, but you were here. In the past two months I have regretted my choice to cut you off, I need you back if you will have me." He continued as he approaching EAmorr.

A tear fell down EAmorrs soft face and as Remsellus reached out to wipe it away she stepped back to avoid his touch.

EAmorr tried to keep the distance between the two but her back was soon against the wall. "I would be dead if you hadn't barged int the med bay" she leaned heavily on her good leg to avoid weight on her bad one, the bandages were barely peeking out from under her thin nightwear. " i could see all of it, i still dont understand how you pushed the trinities out of your way that kind of power has only ever been know to affect Nyx users." She chose her words carefully and was trying to avoid physical contact, she wouldn't be able to control her emotions even if he barely touched her face. "Why did you save me, especially since i was the one that steel meridian that sent to go after you, for all you know i was sent to kill you so why save me?"

"Why were you so angry when i joined them, you knew what they stood for, yet you despised their existence, is it just because they are clones?" She griped her bad shoulder as she limped over to the koi pond, she sank to the floor carefully to keep her leg from bleeding. She stayed quiet staring at the fish swimming happily in their home. "Sometimes i wonder what you would have done if i told you i was carrying her." She stared at her unblinking reflection in the rippling water. "Would we still be living like this, empty of emotions and minds bent on killing everything that looks like an enemy. Once we killed the orokin, did that destroy the purpose of the tenno?" She dipped her fingertips in the water and kept her focus on her reflection even when she felt him kneel beside her, for a while it was silent between the two.