Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers From The Void, Echoes In Our Minds. {In Character 18+, Adult Content?}

Ogarra_Remaellus

She stiffened at his touch and began to tremble, he had placed his hand on her bad shoulder. "the child died from void radiation after you sent me away, i should have told you about her sooner" tears started to stream from her eyes "please, stop touching me" her voice was starting to break but Remsellus's grip only tightened "at first i blamed you for everything but soon something started attacking my mental state, i thought that Alad V had found his way back into my mind, making me hear and see things that blamed me for everything. The voices only started to fade when i started blaming myself, nearly dying stopped them completely. When you wrenched me from the arms of death i fully expected them to come back to continue their torment, but they never came." She turned her head to look at him "please let go of me now, your hurting me" Remsellus let go and EAmorr breathed in relief, she shifted the collar of her nightclothes to reveal the bandages on her shoulder. From what she could tell it wasn't bleeding.

Edited by AutobotRaven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...