Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask 65 Anything, All Questions Answered.

Sixty5

your opinion on this next little snippet of chapter 5?

The Science Ministry Workers Descended into the Ruins,deftly manuevering past the ancient glass and steel on there way down..

They had found someone who didnt belong in the Science Ministry building attempting to hack into the data processors,most likely to gather information about the Consignment being sent to the Alpha centauri E colony.
Having given chase with security flyers,it took them several days but they finally tracked this person down to the ruins in the frigid northeastern region of the western hemisphere.The radiation count was enough to kill a normal human being,but luckily there shield generators were able to absorb the charged particles with no ill effects.

No sooner had they actuall descended into the ruins though than there shields lit up,the firing sounds of a cheap Spear gun called a "Boltor" echoing up the rather cavernous ruins..(It was a cheap civilian grade knockoff of the boltor prime)

The science ministry workers responded,almost in unison by spreading out to avoid the fire,taking cover on the rusting steel structure.They could just barely make out the figure that was firing at them,it was a small,rather fragile looking humanoid wearing a standard civilian jumpsuit.With one important difference,it had a large "lotus" symbol emblazoned on the upper torso.

The civilian began fleeing down the cavernous,tunnel like area,desperately clutching on to her boltor,and a data mass which contained details about the nature of the Alpha Centauri E consignment.This data was not for the lotus however,it was for someone else.
The workers observed her fleeing in disbeleif,the lethal radiation levels seemed to have no effect on her unshielded body,which was entirely illogical.Never the less they had to stop the thief,and afterwards they would have a word with "the lotus".
They began firing there quasicores in the general direction the civilian was fleeing as she dissappeared into the darkness within the tunnel.Most of the shots missed however given the dim light conditions.Yet the light generated by the miniature explosions from the impact of the plasma bolts breifly lit up the darkness,helping the workers hone there accuracy.
Eventually from the barrage of plasma bolts,one of them grazed the civilian woman in the left ankle,incinerating it by half.She yelled out in pain as the force of even this grazing impact sent her into the air.Only to land face down on the ground with a sickening "crack" noise.Now this ame ankle that had been partially inserted was snapped,with part of the bone peircing the charred flesh that remained.
She removed the sight-enhancing goggles she was wearing,tossing them to the side as she curled up on the ground,gripping her left ankle.Tears were flowing from her crimson-colored eyes as she turned her head and looked up.The science ministry workers were busy descending the structure,it would take awhile for them to catch up with the thief given how far she had gone,but they figured she wasnt going anywhere.

She wimpered and groaned in pain,grasping the boltor and the data mass with one arm,while pulling herself foward bit by bit with her remaining arm.She hoped with how far away the science ministry workers were,that she could perhaps have enough time to hide.But It was no use,no sooner was she close to a hiding spot then the jutting bone peircing her left ankle had snagged on a rusting steel cable,causing her to scream out in pain,and pass out.

The science ministry workers each landed on the ground one by one,disconnecting there safety harnesses one by one.Engaging the Emergency lights on the helmets they proceeded down the cavernous,tunnel-like area.With there quasicors in the aiming position,scanning left and right for the theif.

The lead worker stopped for a second,he saw a flash of green light in the long distance.And then for a couple of milliseconds his vision was blinded by the light coming off of a streamer of green fire that zipped by him,almost entirely silently however.He began looking around to determine what had happened,and then was quite frightened by what he saw..

Two of the workers had been impaled together on the tunnel wall,by a strange looking spike made of black metal.The display infront of his eyes,on the inside of his helmet lit up,highlighting the spike in his vision field with the accompanying warning text:

"Warning,Tungsten Crystal alloy detected,Emitting lethal radioactivity at 

your opinion on this next little snippet of chapter 5?

The Science Ministry Workers Descended into the Ruins,deftly manuevering past the ancient glass and steel on there way down..

They had found someone who didnt belong in the Science Ministry building attempting to hack into the data processors,most likely to gather information about the Consignment being sent to the Alpha centauri E colony.

Having given chase with security flyers,it took them several days but they finally tracked this person down to the ruins in the frigid northeastern region of the western hemisphere.The radiation count was enough to kill a normal human being,but luckily there shield generators were able to absorb the charged particles with no ill effects.

No sooner had they actuall descended into the ruins though than there shields lit up,the firing sounds of a cheap Spear gun called a "Boltor" echoing up the rather cavernous ruins..(It was a cheap civilian grade knockoff of the boltor prime)

The science ministry workers responded,almost in unison by spreading out to avoid the fire,taking cover on the rusting steel structure.They could just barely make out the figure that was firing at them,it was a small,rather fragile looking humanoid wearing a standard civilian jumpsuit.With one important difference,it had a large "lotus" symbol emblazoned on the upper torso.

The civilian began fleeing down the cavernous,tunnel like area,desperately clutching on to her boltor,and a data mass which contained details about the nature of the Alpha Centauri E consignment.This data was not for the lotus however,it was for someone else.

The workers observed her fleeing in disbeleif,the lethal radiation levels seemed to have no effect on her unshielded body,which was entirely illogical.Never the less they had to stop the thief,and afterwards they would have a word with "the lotus".

They began firing there quasicores in the general direction the civilian was fleeing as she dissappeared into the darkness within the tunnel.Most of the shots missed however given the dim light conditions.Yet the light generated by the miniature explosions from the impact of the plasma bolts breifly lit up the darkness,helping the workers hone there accuracy.

Eventually from the barrage of plasma bolts,one of them grazed the civilian woman in the left ankle,incinerating it by half.She yelled out in pain as the force of even this grazing impact sent her into the air.Only to land face down on the ground with a sickening "crack" noise.Now this ame ankle that had been partially inserted was snapped,with part of the bone peircing the charred flesh that remained.

She removed the sight-enhancing goggles she was wearing,tossing them to the side as she curled up on the ground,gripping her left ankle.Tears were flowing from her crimson-colored eyes as she turned her head and looked up.The science ministry workers were busy descending the structure,it would take awhile for them to catch up with the thief given how far she had gone,but they figured she wasnt going anywhere.

She wimpered and groaned in pain,grasping the boltor and the data mass with one arm,while pulling herself foward bit by bit with her remaining arm.She hoped with how far away the science ministry workers were,that she could perhaps have enough time to hide.But It was no use,no sooner was she close to a hiding spot then the jutting bone peircing her left ankle had snagged on a rusting steel cable,causing her to scream out in pain,and pass out.

The science ministry workers each landed on the ground one by one,disconnecting there safety harnesses one by one.Engaging the Emergency lights on the helmets they proceeded down the cavernous,tunnel-like area.With there quasicors in the aiming position,scanning left and right for the theif.

The lead worker stopped for a second,he saw a flash of green light in the long distance.And then for a couple of milliseconds his vision was blinded by the light coming off of a streamer of green fire that zipped by him,almost entirely silently however.He began looking around to determine what had happened,and then was quite frightened by what he saw..

Two of the workers had been impaled together on the tunnel wall,by a strange looking spike made of black metal.The display infront of his eyes,on the inside of his helmet lit up,highlighting the spike in his vision field with the accompanying warning text:

"Warning,Tungsten Crystal alloy detected,Emitting lethal radioactivity at

Try to use spoilers for long posts, helps keep things tidy.

The story is good, but it could use some editing and such.

Additionally, and this is more a personal gripe, I find it kinda difficult to read, given that it is from no characters perspective, it kinda makes the story seem a bit emotionless.

Like you have a chase scene here, but I have no reason to care about boltor person getting shot.

Again, I'd have to read the start to understand what is really going on.

Try to use spoilers for long posts, helps keep things tidy.

The story is good, but it could use some editing and such.

Additionally, and this is more a personal gripe, I find it kinda difficult to read, given that it is from no characters perspective, it kinda makes the story seem a bit emotionless.

Like you have a chase scene here, but I have no reason to care about boltor person getting shot.

Again, I'd have to read the start to understand what is really going on.

well yeah,i had thought the same thing too,but i found it difficult to suddenly name character that didnt have any backing in the story yet,considering how far down the track it is,as it were...

however i gots another snippet that might help explain,from the same fanfic no less

The eye of chaos CH.4

"This is of the utmost importance.Take the consignment of ZR-12 rifles,currency,other armaments and unfinished Prizak exo-suits to the Alpha Centauri E facility.We must hide this from them,we will need this consignment in the distant future.Take any precautions,and all means needed to get past the conspirators,even if it means discharging your Quasicors into there corpses" Akili then held the unpowered control rod across his chest,a form of salute use exclusively inside the ministry of science.On the side of the rather odd looking weapon was orokin script,inlayed with pure carbon:

yWlEQn6.png

The Science ministry workers on the other side of the transmission then proceeded to say to Akili "Etjaje tapppe sope,Tot pke Otokit" after also issuing the same unusual salute to Akili.There helmets where generally of the same shape as his,but made of a less ornate and more hardy material,that was grayish-silver in color,and had a column of lights going down the middle of the face part of the helmet.This was mostly due to there status and rank as workers as to the difference between there helmets and the one Akili wore.

Akili proceeded to press a key on the Holographic interface,which shut off the transmission and the interface itself.He shook his head slightly,as parts of the prizak exo-suit's brain interface tech were based off of the "worker's helm" as it were.Except the worker's helm was a far less advanced stricture,which often had a nasty habit of damaging the speech center of the brain.In such a way that the language spoken was often garbled,even nonsensical.Luckily it wasnt too hard to translate with the aid of minituarized neural sentrys.

as you can see,the "workers" are proto corpus basically...i wasnt quite sure how to properly imply proto corpus without making too big of a disruption to the flow and feel of the storyline

well yeah,i had thought the same thing too,but i found it difficult to suddenly name character that didnt have any backing in the story yet,considering how far down the track it is,as it were...

however i gots another snippet that might help explain,from the same fanfic no less

The eye of chaos CH.4

"This is of the utmost importance.Take the consignment of ZR-12 rifles,currency,other armaments and unfinished Prizak exo-suits to the Alpha Centauri E facility.We must hide this from them,we will need this consignment in the distant future.Take any precautions,and all means needed to get past the conspirators,even if it means discharging your Quasicors into there corpses" Akili then held the unpowered control rod across his chest,a form of salute use exclusively inside the ministry of science.On the side of the rather odd looking weapon was orokin script,inlayed with pure carbon:

yWlEQn6.png

The Science ministry workers on the other side of the transmission then proceeded to say to Akili "Etjaje tapppe sope,Tot pke Otokit" after also issuing the same unusual salute to Akili.There helmets where generally of the same shape as his,but made of a less ornate and more hardy material,that was grayish-silver in color,and had a column of lights going down the middle of the face part of the helmet.This was mostly due to there status and rank as workers as to the difference between there helmets and the one Akili wore.

Akili proceeded to press a key on the Holographic interface,which shut off the transmission and the interface itself.He shook his head slightly,as parts of the prizak exo-suit's brain interface tech were based off of the "worker's helm" as it were.Except the worker's helm was a far less advanced stricture,which often had a nasty habit of damaging the speech center of the brain.In such a way that the language spoken was often garbled,even nonsensical.Luckily it wasnt too hard to translate with the aid of minituarized neural sentrys.

as you can see,the "workers" are proto corpus basically...i wasnt quite sure how to properly imply proto corpus without making too big of a disruption to the flow and feel of the storyline

Might check it out when im fone with my current books

Why 65 and not 66?

Because my name is 65, not 66

well,this is interesting..

ive done up the battle scene abit more,to where i can finally name the proto corpus worker that end up fighting the shooter

turns out it's a corpus figure we all know and love..that inspires hope for the long fight wherever he appears

back on topic: ever heard of cat fungus?

well,this is interesting..

ive done up the battle scene abit more,to where i can finally name the proto corpus worker that end up fighting the shooter

turns out it's a corpus figure we all know and love..that inspires hope for the long fight wherever he appears

back on topic: ever heard of cat fungus?

Can't say that I remember hearing about it.

if this is still open, *breathes in then yells* HOW MANY FROST PRIMES YOU GOT BUILT SIXTY5! AKA 01000001

Yes it is still open and will be for as long as the topic is still alive and not deleted/locked/archived

And I have exactly one Frost Prime, because I am an absolute pleb.

Recommendations for some music downloader app ?

Can anything escape from a blackhole ?

Your favorite game ? Besides Warframe ?

How did Magneto get his powers back at the end of X-men : The last stand ?

Wasn't Kitty the girl who can walk through solid materials ? How did it change to time-travelling in Days of the future past ?

What if Loki is the actual poster boy who has been using Invisibility in front of cameras ?

Is Pyro a male or female ?

Do these random questions bother you in any way ?

If you could teleport yourself to anywhere in this universe, but your life span is shortened by a day, how often would you do it and why ?

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Recommendations for some music downloader app ?

Can anything escape from a blackhole ?

How did Magneto get his powers back at the end of X-men : The last stand ?

Wasn't Kitty the girl who can walk through solid materials ? How did it change to time-travelling in Days of the future past ?

What if Loki is the actual poster boy who has been using Invisibility in front of cameras ?

Is Pyro a male or female ?

Do these random questions bother you in any way ?

If you could teleport yourself to anywhere in this universe, but your life span is shortened by a day, how often would you do it and why ?

Anything where you pay for the music you are getting, don't be a scumbag

Technically once you have gone past the event horizon, you cannot escape, but applying a part of quantum theory (which states that particles and antiparticles constantly blink into existence and annihilate one another) to the very edge of a black hole, showed that one particle would be sucked down into it, while the other would escape. That is the simple explanation of it, and in truth it is far more complicated. Since he discovered it, the effect was named after Stephen Hawking see Hawking Radiation for more, it is truely fascinating.

I am not a huge X men fanboy, so I might be missing something here, but if I had to take a guess it would be because of his age, and his level of mutation. His cells were accustomed to his mutation, and had been for something like 50-60 years, so when that was changed they sort of bounced back after a while, this was helped by the fact that he was a very powerful mutant.

Not entirely sure. Though it wasn't exactly time travel, it was more sending their current mind back to their former self, which could be a mixture of psychic powers and phazing through time.

Red pills aren't good for you mate.

I'mma link you to an

which explains it better than I ever could 

Nope

Why do you live?

More fun than the alternative I guess.

65 anything?

Nope, just mah name.

and where. exact gps location would be preferable

Not sure of the exact location as it changes, but

might help

Fair enough

You are also aware that you missed some of my questions ?

Oops.

Probably Fallout New Vegas, I just love it. Killing Floor 2 may take the cake however, but we shall see how Development goes there.

Well assuming that I wouldn't just die anyway when I teleported places, I'd go everywhere I could think of. A final tour of the Universe or something.

Nowhere specific sticks out in my mind.

If I was to keep asking you mundane questions would you keep answering them?

Yes, that is the point of the thread.

All sensible questions in english will be answered.

i heard a rumour that you have 6 banshees built. is this true? or a future goal?

idea for a theme for frost prime 7?

whats your thought on the ability to have both kubrows and sentinal equiped at once?

Just two Banshees. That gives me enough appearance options, and enough builds to work with. No need for more.

I don't really know enough about frost to say. I only ever really play angry bubbles frost by choice.

Would be nice to have both, but would be impractical gameplay wise. With specters and such team Tenno would be a small army.