Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Add Pvp

yurippe56

Right now, the current focus is PvE... there is competition in the upcoming updates such as record of Corpus/Grineer/infected kills and Clan objectives (overall score of all players).

They included a small dueling arena in the Clan Dojo in which you can fight another clan member in the form of Sparing.

Right now, they're more worried about getting the PvE to last longer than have it end at a 'Farming endlessly' so that it can keep the PvE fans... people want more weapons but the game just need more tilesets and areas to get a more feeling of completion than having a feel of playing the same thing but with a different gun.

PvP will be a idea saved for later, people don't understand this and the DE is now pretty much ignoring the topic for now because they don't want to stop working on the PvE just to re-balance all the weapons so it can work for PvP and then have to think of ways to add PvP in different forms. PvP is probably going to be added when they feel 'Complete' with the PvE spectrum of the game.

@Schalimah
Same here.  It'll also be funny to see how many abilities are rendered useless in the duel mode.  And all it'll take is a trinity or rhino to get to the top and stay there.

Though it does bring up the question:  What would happen if two trinities cast link on each other and shot each other?

@Schalimah

Same here.  It'll also be funny to see how many abilities are rendered useless in the duel mode.  And all it'll take is a trinity or rhino to get to the top and stay there.

Though it does bring up the question:  What would happen if two trinities cast link on each other and shot each other?

The ability will redirect the damage back and forth until Link wears out and then hit a random Trinity... kind of like Russia Roulette :P

Everytime i read topics like this, one of my brain cells commits suicide. They're almost over. I think they should add an automatic filter to the forum that make every topic containing the word "pvp", selfdelete;hope they implement it before i become completely $&*&*#(%&(i'm almost there).

Edited by Zephon

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)
There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.