Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trader Stories

Karukiku

It's been a while, I think I'm a pretty hardened trader.

Farming for that one item, waiting for the Void Trader to drop a good batch, Staring at Trade Chat for hours on end, just to get that plat in this free to play game...

What's your best story going through the trade?

BS Traders, Impossible Haggle, Farming, Jokes, etc.

One of my most funny stories:

I was selling Loki Prime Systems, I got some pretty good deals but two players really stood out offering 95p, they won't budge on their offers so I tell them both that they have a competitor. I thought for a good second on how I can choose one to deal with...

I invited them both to my dojo, then I led them to the PvP room and had them fight to the death! Loki vs. Rhino, Loki was victorious. Then with that he Loki completed his set and transcends to become Prime.

Edited by Karukiku

I wanted to buy a Primed Heavy Caliber mod for 500 platinum, and this one guy asked me, "Offer?" I said to him, "You offer." He said, "How about $3.50?" I asked, "How much?" He said, "Tree fiddy." And that is when I realized I was trading with a three-story tall crustacean from the Paleolithic era

When the nikana first came out, I was ecstatic. I farmed for hours to try to get Tranquil cleave. Finally, I had had enough. It went onto the trading chat, and after much waiting and haggling, I bought it for all my plat, 200. I was so excited, I equipped the mod, fusion end it, and headed out into. A mission. I run up to the first lancer I see and cut him to pieces. The first mod I got...was tranquil cleave.

When the nikana first came out, I was ecstatic. I farmed for hours to try to get Tranquil cleave. Finally, I had had enough. It went onto the trading chat, and after much waiting and haggling, I bought it for all my plat, 200. I was so excited, I equipped the mod, fusion end it, and headed out into. A mission. I run up to the first lancer I see and cut him to pieces. The first mod I got...was tranquil cleave.

Oh god.

ouch...but thats the nature of RNGesus for ya....did you at least try to sell it to make some of that plat back?

to contribute to the topic, i once had a clan mate working out a trade for something with me. i can't remember what it was but i was like 'uhh 20 would probably be good'. he followed up with 'ok 30 sounds good' i just responded with 'uhh ok?' he returned with 'ok 35 but thats my final offer!' i just told him 'i dont think thats how this works XD'. He got his item i got 35 plat. everything was awesome.

Edited by Caobie

I was selling some Cicero sets the day after Loki Prime was released to try and raise some plat to buy him. For those who don't know, Corrupted Vor was around then, so Cicero mods were farmable.
I'm selling them for around 20-30p a set, depending on how well people talked me down.
I see a post in trading "WTB CICERO SET 200P".
Because I'm stupid a good person, I tell him that they aren't worth anywhere near that much, and that I'll sell him the set for 25p.
He tells me that he didn't know that, but he got prime access and has more plat than he knows what to do with. He thanks me for the honesty and gives me 100p for the set anyways.
I went back to trading and was almost immediately able to get the last pieces for my Loki Prime set.

I was selling some Cicero sets the day after Loki Prime was released to try and raise some plat to buy him. For those who don't know, Corrupted Vor was around then, so Cicero mods were farmable.

I'm selling them for around 20-30p a set, depending on how well people talked me down.

I see a post in trading "WTB CICERO SET 200P".

Because I'm stupid a good person, I tell him that they aren't worth anywhere near that much, and that I'll sell him the set for 25p.

He tells me that he didn't know that, but he got prime access and has more plat than he knows what to do with. He thanks me for the honesty and gives me 100p for the set anyways.

I went back to trading and was almost immediately able to get the last pieces for my Loki Prime set.

Nice!

I bet the lancer would also be pretty mad that you stole it off him. but he's dead now so he can't be.

still that does sound very frustrating.

Oh good i'm not the only person who makes people fight to the death for my amusement if I have two competitors. I've had three fights now, I limit them to melee only no abilities final destination for honor and stuff.

First fight was for a Soma Prime set when it came out. Banshee really didn't like the new girl Mesa in that instance.

Second fight was for some Nova part. I had Nova Vs. Nova action. Nova won.

The third fight was for some Volty Prome thing. It was a fight of style between Volt and Limbo, Limbos top hat proved overpowered.

Oh good i'm not the only person who makes people fight to the death for my amusement if I have two competitors. I've had three fights now, I limit them to melee only no abilities final destination for honor and stuff.

First fight was for a Soma Prime set when it came out. Banshee really didn't like the new girl Mesa in that instance.

Second fight was for some Nova part. I had Nova Vs. Nova action. Nova won.

The third fight was for some Volty Prome thing. It was a fight of style between Volt and Limbo, Limbos top hat proved overpowered.

Aw yeah

Well i have many many storis ok how bout the one where i said WTB a life well 2 ppl respond one says "You must be 12 to post illegitimate trades on tradeing "and the other said ill give you a hug i responed "is it a side hug, becouse the life i might buy could be religous.

Well i have many many storis ok how bout the one where i said WTB a life well 2 ppl respond one says "You must be 12 to post illegitimate trades on tradeing "and the other said ill give you a hug i responed "is it a side hug, becouse the life i might buy could be religous.

Dang man