Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burnt Out On Survival Missions

So is it just me or does it seem that Survival missions have sucked the joy and fun out of this game? Ever since operation mutalist incursion the survival missions have been on the rise. over 80% of the most recent prime item parts are located in survival missions. I know Im just ranting but please tell me I am not alone in saying that survival missions make me want to play less because that seems to be all I am running these days

Been feeling the same. Avoiding them for now until there is some sort of balance to how many forma bp drop in rotation c. I would probably burn out on them anyway, but getting those every 20 minutes has really sped up the burnout rate. Just had this discussion with a few clan-mates the other day. We're done for a while. I don't mean that the only thing making them fun is the reward, but it sure helps to feel like you're getting something useful.  

I know how you feel... Thats why I started to take breaks after a Mission(especially survival.. I did use them for leveling originally but changed over to spy for greater amounts of exp. ) (whether it was long or short) and I give my self time to think about things I can/should do next on Warframe. As a result I have been running Spy missions to level all my non-maxed gear. Gives me something to do in my spear time and I get to experience certain weapons for the right/wrong situation and thus I adapt to different game play styles and learn how to be a better space ninja. :3

Edited by Firehead331

Been feeling the same. Avoiding them for now until there is some sort of balance to how many forma bp drop in rotation c. I would probably burn out on them anyway, but getting those every 20 minutes has really sped up the burnout rate. Just had this discussion with a few clan-mates the other day. We're done for a while. I don't mean that the only thing making them fun is the reward, but it sure helps to feel like you're getting something useful.  

A wise tenno once said "my reward is a bill" every time a froma blueprint is given.

Unless I do them with clanmates I avoid them because people dont know what to do most of the times in PUGs, if you are lucky enough to get a good Pug they are a breeze, but when players activate the pods with still 90% of life it drives me nuts, you keep telling them no to do it, but they choose to ignore you. So as soon as the extraction is active I take off and let them burn.

Not saying they aren't however when your staying for over and hour and hoping to be blessed by the RNG. Then running 3 of them back to back it gets stale very fast. 

I don't have volt chassis yet, not really worried about getting it. That about the only thing T-survival has. I ran one 87 minute T3Surv a week or so ago. A lot more fun to pick up MR0 from earth( I call it mic hunting) taking them to the tower, derelict or maybe an invasion, bs'n and helping.

What I'm saying is I recognized quickly what tower survival could become and just side stepped found things to do that are fun.

Edited by (PS4)covan2306

I have to agree with this sentiment, of all the game nodes I like least at the moment survival is the top contender. I've been avoiding playing it for the last few weeks because it just drains the life out of me, the rare excuses that I bother with survival is if I'm doing a ten minute syndicate run or with friends so they can keep me awake through it all. 

So is it just me or does it seem that Survival Endless missions have sucked the joy and fun out of this game? Ever since operation mutalist incursion way back when the survival endless missions have been on the rise. over 80% of the most recent prime item parts are located in survival endless missions. I know Im just ranting but please tell me I am not alone in saying that survival endless missions make me want to play less because that seems to be all I am running these days

FTFY.

Endless missions get really, really boring and unfortunately way, way too much content is pushed into those mission types. Spy missions are actually really fun with the variety of vaults and traps, but still give comparable rewards to one AABC rotation set from an endless mission type. Void Sabotage is properly rewarding, but the same sort of reward system needs to be carried over to other mission types and outside of the void. We need more rewards pushed into non-endless game types, fewer rewards tied to C rotation, and AABC rotation pattern changed to ABC.

Edit:

Forgot to add: Move forma out of the void, orokin cells to the regular resource tables and out of the mission reward tables, and take keys out of the void reward tables.

Edited by Centias

I cant go more than 40 minutes on survivals bacause this, you get bored or start to sleping on the chair, if they at least makes enemy level reflect the resouce drops.

Cause is annoyng a hell have to farm resource on low level nodes being MR15, i like to help anf offer taxi to new players but the reward system right now isn't that good.

Is hard to understand that an eximus ancient lvl 55 drop the same amount of credits that a Crewman lvl 6 drop.