Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Earn More Simaris Points? (A Question Not A Tip)

Heathcliffh

Question

so anyway, the story / progress about Anti-Moa is already showned. And I usually scan Anti- Moa in Ganymede, Jupiter. But now the story is shown, simaris cephalon doesnt speak now at the start of the mission. Now, does anyone knows how you can earn more points? coz I like to buy some of the stuffs in the simaris shop.

- I know you can scan random enemies to earn like 50 points. But when will I reach the cap rep point that way? it will take hours

- what I would like to know if there is another way to make the synthesis target to show rather than squading with those unfinished scanners/players ?

-> reall appreciate if there is still a way I dont know of. I have to earn more points. bah...

10 answers to this question

ok thank you for all the tips and kind replies. I just maxed my points today as I was waiting for your replies.

ok the fastest way I know is playing on lvl 30+ nodes, and assuming you already have the three simaris widgets. or at least the 2 (infinite scan, double scan) also loki or simply a stealth scan for more effective points.

scanning lvl 30+ takes 200+ points per stealth scan

conclusion: scan points is directly proportional to enemy level.

I think the most simple way is to put it on hold, save your scans and traps (and therefore some credits) and simply wait for the next target to be hunted. Other than scanning random enemies, I can't think of a way to get points in between. The sigil is not like other syndicates and will not give any points towards Simaris either. It's purely cosmetic.

So, I'd just wait with scanning untill the next target appears or indeed go with stealth scans.

Edited by SlytexNL

Buy the recharge module to get infinite scans (it doesn't even have a timer its just infinite) and stealth high level missions. You can get 300 per enemy on the right nodes (600 if undetected)

Can you suggest a node to get 300 - 600 points?

definitely the recommended course of action, but it's way more than double!

it's atleast triple!

triple at least, I was doing the mission on jupter for the anti moa, for every scan I made while detected I got 52 points, while undetected I got 172 points.

My tactic: Full duration Loki, Mercury/M Prime, stealthscan everything, repeat (with Hushed Invisibility i don't have to worry about shooting the reactor)

or daily spy missions for syndicates, same tactics

But basicly any easily stealthable mission work, spy, sabotage, even exterminate (scan, melee, repeat)

Edited by Ungorisz

ok thank you for all the tips and kind replies. I just maxed my points today as I was waiting for your replies.

ok the fastest way I know is playing on lvl 30+ nodes, and assuming you already have the three simaris widgets. or at least the 2 (infinite scan, double scan) also loki or simply a stealth scan for more effective points.

scanning lvl 30+ takes 200+ points per stealth scan

conclusion: scan points is directly proportional to enemy level.

that final point can be proven by scanning the 3k+ level miss in the last tac alert and getting as much as a synthesis target