Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Finally Did It

Someone has finally made a game that has more issues than Bug Frame! I can't believe it has finally happened!

I mean, I didn't think it was physically possibly but it is! :o

GG, NoRE. RIP

Mortal Kombat X ~ 

(Yes, I know Steam is to blame.) 

Edited by trayboonmarchimp

In Ride to Hell, the first second of playing it makes you cry in shame and agony.

This is how I feel.

The game literally started out with crashing at the main menu to crashing 3 times before letting me into story mode.

THEN.

AFTERWARDS AFTER I BEAT THE... 4TH FIGHT... I CRASH AT THE CUT SCENE EVERY TIME.. 

It's all &!$$ poor software development, with the "ship it, then fix it" mentality that is so prevalent in the industry right now. All so they can start getting money to roll in. Back before the internet was as popular, where everything was shipped out on physical media, the software the customer received had to work right out of the box, or you were pressing out another batch of millions of CDs and mailing them to customers at a substantial cost to the company. There was a whole lot more focus on QC testing back in those days. Now it's just crap.

Edited by weezedog

It's all &!$$ poor software development, with the "ship it, then fix it" mentality that is so prevalent in the industry right now. All so they can start getting money to roll in. Back before the internet was as popular, where everything was shipped out on physical media, the software the customer received had to work right out of the box, or you were pressing out another batch of millions of CDs and mailing them to customers at a substantial cost to the company. There was a whole lot more focus on QC testing back in those days. Now it's just crap.

Not at all.. It was the way Steam had you download it. 

I literally Cannot even play MKX. 

(AFTER THE 4 PATCHES THAT WERE MEANT TO FIX THE GAME) 

You and your problems are not enought for us to believe that this is the bugiest game ever.

I'd say that this is just a rant thread isn't it?

So they get it on PC and use a controller.

You do know some games have horrible Input for Keyboard/Mouse? IE, GTAV Fighter Pilots. 

Anyways, I use a keyboard and mouse.

I means it's the same concept as using chat pad on a console. 

If we're not allowed to do it on PC with Controllers, you can't use keyboards.

Also, we do it for the fact PC tends to have better performance/graphics. 

Someone has finally made a game that has more issues than Bug Frame! I can't believe it has finally happened!

I mean, I didn't think it was physically possibly but it is! :o

GG, NoRE. RIP

Mortal Kombat X ~ 

(Yes, I know Steam is to blame.) 

I'm just gonna put this here. The first 3 months of GTA online and Destiny. Broken servers, Broken servers everywhere.

/but./ you could play the games. 

No, no you couldn't unless you were one of the lucky 3% who could actually get onto the severs. GTAO: log in after 40 odd attempts only to be locked into a tutorial mission that never starts. Destiny: "So I heard you like disconnects". - every 3-15 minutes it would periodically disconnect for no reason at all, making you lose all your progress. That was the first three months of there services.

Hilarious? The game was unplayable!

Some of it was playable for me. but the whole people walking up through the ground and back down into the ground was freaky as hell, also got the missing face with eyes and teeth glitches. The AI was so messed up, it was bad, but damn it was funny, me and my flatmate were laughing our arses off. until the 1 FPS glitch in the first puzzle room. Then I gave up, still haven't played it since.

No, no you couldn't unless you were one of the lucky 3% who could actually get onto the severs. GTAO: log in after 40 odd attempts only to be locked into a tutorial mission that never starts. Destiny: "So I heard you like disconnects". - every 3-15 minutes it would periodically disconnect for no reason at all, making you lose all your progress. That was the first three months of there services.

Destiny's servers still have that problem, by the way.

To OP:

Even though Warframe has it fair share of problems, it's not much worse than most other f2p games. In fact it fixes problems faster then most AAA titels.

In fact just compare warframe to anny newly released AAA titels like BF3, BF Hardline, Rome 2, Assasins Creed Unity, Watch Dogs, etc.

Sure most big updates cause a few issues, but are often resolved in a few weeks.

If we take Rome 2 for example, to this date it still runs worse then it's predecessor Shogun 2.

I don't know which games your comparing Warframe too, but they must do a fantastic job, if you say warframe is extremely buggy in comparison.