Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking Ships

The_Messenger

In the most recent Ask a Cephalon post, they talked about stealing ships, but the Cephalon said that we wouldn't have the manpower or space to store a ship? So I thought that now that we have relays, syndicates, and clan dojos, why can't we take them to those areas and for example make a room at the dojo where you can scrap the ship for resources. And while the Tenno don't have forces at their disposal the syndicates do so why not be able to sell them to the syndicates. I have no idea what they would do at relays but if anybody has any ideas for that, would be glad to hear it!

I just figured I was sending the ships to the Syndicates, Darvo, or the Lotus with some of the Exterminates and Deceptions anyway. Davro has the overpowered Moa now recovered from Blackout if he needs to police them and I am sure that some of our relay people need new homes. Other than that, just doing our mission and legging it does fit the style of a rapid insertion strike team.

The Relays are more manned by our Syndicate and Civilian allies than us Tenno. But there was also a FAR more valid point:

WHAT would we do with them? Why would we need them?

The Tenno operate so effectively and without equal because of our Warframes, because of the power they allow us. If we try to hide away in metal boxes because like our enemies do we're taking away our greatest strength and falling down to THEIR level, the level on which they know how to fight war.

And, as history has taught us, open warfare ALWAYS fails to guerrilla tactics.

That's why we use Archwing over any kind of fighter craft. Why we Tenno don't have any capital-class ships. Why we'll never have any giant mechsuits. Because they would limit our power, they would make us reliant on them and their capabilities over our own skills and power. The Tenno operate and force their enemies to fight on the grounds where they are ensured victory, and we've seen the lengths our enemies have to go to - Zanuka, Grustrag, Nullifiers, Manics - to try and even MATCH us in battle.