Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When The Game Glitches Out And You Lose All Rewards

mindlord0013

I'm fairly sick of this happening to me, and it happens regularly enough to make me want to stop playing warframe.

Some kind of bug happens just as the mission ends, and the result is losing the entire rewards, credits, pickups, and affinity from that mission. It almost always occurs in a void survival or defense mission, and I'm tired of getting to wave 40 or 40 mins in a T3/4 defense or survival only to lose everything I worked for... again.

I recently lost a Bleeding Willow, 2 Prime BP I didn't have yet, and enough affinity to get a weapon from level 8 to 30 in a 40 min T3 survival. At the end of the mission, I received nothing. That's practically an hour of my time I will never get back.

i was hoping the last paragraph would have further explained the Missions to help identify what is going wrong - but instead you made a list of items (which isn't relevant for trying to help resolve your issue so it no longer happens).

probably an afk leacher -.- DE and their war on "Homers drinking bird"

Someone's quick to assume the worst in others... I always actively participate in missions, and I always try to be useful to my team (that's kinda what makes this game fun). As I said, it's generally a bug that causes it. The most recent incident was when we were heading to extraction after a 40 min survival, and I was downed just inside the extraction room. Everyone else got downed as well, so I had to chew up a revive. Instead of reviving my screen showed me a wall in one of the empty tiles. Other times, the game forces a logout after the mission ends and I end up with nothing.

i was hoping the last paragraph would have further explained the Missions to help identify what is going wrong - but instead you made a list of items (which isn't relevant for trying to help resolve your issue so it no longer happens).

Void Defense and Survival, especially when it gets past the 30 minute/wave mark, and especially when I'm Nekros.