Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players Can Be Stalkers During A Co-Op Game

Jackuri

I enjoyed having Stalkers randomly pop up in a game to try and take out a certain individual. This made the game all the more interesting to play. But why not make it a bit more interesting....

Letting players have access to join a game in progress (4 player co-op mission) and be the Stalker for once. Players can get more Exp by seeing how long they can stand their own against the other players.

The in-game team could also gain more Exp by slaughtering the Stalker. Of course, fixes to this idea would have to be made. We can't have Stalkers roaming around the entire mission. Perhaps, one or two Stalkers allowed per mission.

If you have any ideas and/or suggestions go ahead and post them below. :D

This has been suggested a truly horrifying number of times, and a search function + a read of the FAQ will give you an amazingly good series of reasons why a) it's not going to happen and b) this thread will probably be locked.

Dark Souls style PVP. Whoever dies, loses their current weapons, warframes, and mods equipped. All credits stored will be lost, and 10% will be transferred to the winner.

Yep, that's a great idea.

Or rather, it isn't. Because, you know, DE has made it clear many, MANY times precisely how little they care about PvP at the moment, and for the foreseeable future. Not to mention that the last thing I need while happily PvE-ing away in a game that is expressly NOT about PvP is some asshat brodude waltzing in, in a persona that is vastly more interesting lore-wise and more of an event precisely because some fool human is decidedly absent from its controls.

exacly ;) 1 vs 4 sounds pretty legit to me. more like forest, stalker lvl should be higher then these players. should be fun.

you will get invasion skull icon like alerts markers on solar map. and to become stalker you will had to join some secret covenant + there should be a stalker challenge that will be hard as nails to complete (nearly imposible), so we would not have thousands of stalkers.

Edited by n7snk

you're not the only one that has thought of this idea~

and still its a no due to the idea is PVP based~

and DE is still focusing on PVE only~

if you search you'll see the other users suggesting the same thing~

are... are you trying to sound like an anime girl or something ?

surely someone could not be this pathetic, i am probably mistaken right ?

are... are you trying to sound like an anime girl or something ?

surely someone could not be this pathetic, i am probably mistaken right ?

Tee hee hee, why thank you for taking the time to care~<3

I've always wanted to be a fanciable anime girl, so kaaaawwwaaiii~

You have a wonderful day~

Dark Souls style PVP. Whoever dies, loses their current weapons, warframes, and mods equipped. All credits stored will be lost, and 10% will be transferred to the winner.

I think this is far too drastic, though i like the idea. you wouldhave to let people know ahead of time, like theres an option when you start a level. Otherwise this will spawn hundreds of "wah butthurt about losing my credits" threads

There is a lot of reasons not to do this. One of the biggest, is you get a lot of immature people who feel the need to boost their epeen at the expense of other players. You have a lot of people wanting to disrupt missions instead of joining to succeed on missions.

I enjoyed having Stalkers randomly pop up in a game to try and take out a certain individual. This made the game all the more interesting to play. But why not make it a bit more interesting....

Letting players have access to join a game in progress (4 player co-op mission) and be the Stalker for once. Players can get more Exp by seeing how long they can stand their own against the other players.

The in-game team could also gain more Exp by slaughtering the Stalker. Of course, fixes to this idea would have to be made. We can't have Stalkers roaming around the entire mission. Perhaps, one or two Stalkers allowed per mission.

If you have any ideas and/or suggestions go ahead and post them below. :D

Already suggested a "Dark souls" and still waiting more people helping this idea.

There is a lot of reasons not to do this. One of the biggest, is you get a lot of immature people who feel the need to boost their epeen at the expense of other players. You have a lot of people wanting to disrupt missions instead of joining to succeed on missions.

You dont like to get invaded/Intruders ? i am 100% secure it will a optional mode so you can just turn it off if you want.

Even if they are Gankers, the stalker/dark spirit can just kill the Host or "Vip target" and go on (same as the stalker the player just sit and dissapear)

Now the only big NO its against the lore... but you can always be a corrupted tenno or not ?

Edited by Dasmir

ehh.. it seems like some people are scared to leave their comfort zone. i would like to bring this idea to the new level anyway. if you play in online mode you will always get invaded once per mission. if you are too scared - you can play solo or private.

now we are talking

Suggested before.

I rather have this then the 1v1 Frame vs Frame dueling that's coming in.

Assumptions you may like to make:

1. Stalkers cannot see their target's name and the target cannot see the stalker's name.

2. Stalkers can only invade once.

3. Stalkers will follow the current AI Stalkers' system (stats, criteria for entry into mission, skills .etc)

4. Nothing has changed except stalkers are no longer AI.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

So my weapons and frames I bought with platinum ie real money would be lost and have to be re-earned?

This is the worst idea I've seen on the forums.

Would quit, ask for a refund, report to the better business bureau.

Seriously are you mental? Who would play this game if they were in constant danger of losing all their progress at any given time?

So my weapons and frames I bought with platinum ie real money would be lost and have to be re-earned?

This is the worst idea I've seen on the forums.

Would quit, ask for a refund, report to the better business bureau.

Seriously are you mental? Who would play this game if they were in constant danger of losing all their progress at any given time?

I think he meant it as a joke.

He was probably trying to parallel how the Dark Souls system would be like in Warframe.

He forgot to mention that progress towards mastery level will also be lost.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

pfff guys if you never played dark souls is okay, but don't spread myths.

you don't loose gear, levels or progress in dark souls if you die. all you loose is current souls you got on you and return to last checkpoint.

person who said that you loose everything never played dark souls for sure. so don't belive in BS

Edited by n7snk

pfff guys if you never played dark souls is okay, but don't spread myths.

you don't loose gear, levels or progress in dark souls if you die. all you loose is current souls you got on you and return to last checkpoint.

Souls are credits and exp in dark souls.

Yeah. You don't lose gear which is why you can just bum-rush to where a weapon is, take it and just die if you don't have much souls on you. Then you get teleported to previous bonfire with it in inventory.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Souls are credits and exp in dark souls.

Yeah. You don't lose gear which is why you can just bum-rush to where a weapon is and just die if you don't have much souls on you.

suicide run. exacly. best option to obtain OP gear on early game.