Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils

dacond3

Me and AbyssalFive and Shinobu_scorpion  MY IDEA(jk) agreed on an idea for sigil to make "Bff" sigils that you could write something in orokin text and you would wear it and maybe a picture or something. 

Aby made a better more "Understanding" post

I was thinking of a bff necklace or two halves of a heart type thing where the sigil gets split in half once you and your bff agree on the text and (if we get a choice) the shape of the sigil. At first I thought a heart would be appropriate but now I'm thinking a solid Warframe logo without the lines on the inside would work better. A "make it yourself" option might be fun too if DE lets us.

Now as to obtaining the sigil, maybe in a future update DE will give us the choice of having best friends. The number of best friends you can have could be mastery rank based or not. DE can figure that It would need to be something both players can agree on of course. In the making of the sigil itself, both players could be allowed to move things around as they choose and once they like what they see, it can be like trading where they confirm at the end. 

(If DE really can make it obtainable through plat if they want. That's up to them I guess but friendship/love should not be held back by money!)

~Chinchilla Prime has spoken!(<---- AbyssalFive)

Edited by dacond3

NO. WHAT WE NEED IS SEXY LINGERIE! AND SCHOOL SWIMSUITS. HELL YEAH!

OSy7fIE.png

THAT TOO... *cough*Savingthis*cough*

Orokin $&*^ jokes incoming.

Immaturity aside this would be a neat little addition. But what would it cost? Plat? Credits? Time? Things like those need to be answered. 

Plat and or credit cost.

Edited by dacond3

I was thinking of a bff necklace or two halves of a heart type thing where the sigil gets split in half once you and your bff agree on the text and (if we get a choice) the shape of the sigil. At first I thought a heart would be appropriate but now I'm thinking a solid Warframe logo without the lines on the inside would work better. A "make it yourself" option might be fun too if DE lets us.

Now as to obtaining the sigil, maybe in a future update DE will give us the choice of having best friends. The number of best friends you can have could be mastery rank based or not. DE can figure that It would need to be something both players can agree on of course. In the making of the sigil itself, both players could be allowed to move things around as they choose and once they like what they see, it can be like trading where they confirm at the end. 

(If DE really can make it obtainable through plat if they want. That's up to them I guess but friendship/love should not be held back by money!)

~Chinchilla Prime has spoken!

Edited by AbyssalFive