The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Else Noticed That Pyra Now Does 68K Burst Damage? Lmao

BlutAdler

Whend did Pyrana get buffed? I'm like.. my my mind is boggled over this. It really does a crap ton of damage now.

Mistake: Pyrana.. apparently the god of spelling have not graced me tonight.

Edited by BlutAdler

Pyra was always a decent weapon I haven't noticed the buff cause usually whenever I fire my 3 star pyra it just shreds anything lol

This thing used to have 1.5x damage multiplier.. 10% crit and like.. what 40-60 damage? Now it's over 100 base damage.. 20% crit chance and 2x multiplier..

Well I'm not gonna complain about that change I'll gladly welcome it lol. DE should buff other weapons as well paracyst, mutalist quanta, panthera etc

Oh i'm far from complaining.. This is the second weapon that has been "Stealth Buffed" And I'm super butt tight anxious to know what else is out there.

Edited by BlutAdler

Pyra was always a decent weapon I haven't noticed the buff cause usually whenever I fire my 3 star pyra it just shreds anything lol

Trust me this thing was not "decent" when it came out lmao. It was actually a really bad weapon. So the buff was needed. I'm just more excited that it came and wasn't listed.

not gonna bother putting 6 formas on it because I guess it will be nerfed.

I could be wrong but I don't think it has damage falloff like Brakk?

Yea it doesn't have fall off.. but the spread is too wide to snipe with. Even so this thing is a VIP powerhouse and hallway clearer for the most part.

I've got both the Pyrana and the Brakk, don't need 6 formas to bring it out, only 3 or 4. 

Anyways, the Pyrana and the Brakk seem close in competition, but the Brakk is still superior if you bind firing to your scroll wheel.

The Pyrana is a beastly pistol, and I love it very much, but the reason why I'd choose the Brakk over the Pyrana is because the Brakk has an almost balanced distribution of damage across the board, whereas Pyrana is just slash. Pyrana is what you'd use to watch enemies get sliced up (mostly infested), and Brakk is going to be for anything tough and in your face.

Anyways, the Pyrana and the Brakk seem close in competition, but the Brakk is still superior if you bind firing to your scroll wheel.

I did a macro that fired all 5 shots as fast as possible, even more ridiculous of you throw a fire rate mod on it.

dropped it though since it was incredibly boring.