Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love It! Except For One Thing.

Gudrun.0.Schyman

When i go into the "Battle to level up" thing, the last guy keeps hiding.
It's not fun waiting for 24hours just to NOT be able to shoot the last guy.

I think you have to work on their AI, but except for that i love it! 

The modsystem is awesome, and the gameplay is sublime!

Keep up the good work!

I haven't done a rank up mission in a while, but if I recall correctly, the enemies have the same sort of shading as the surrounding posts? Perhaps make them a more distinct color, like a dark orange vs. the posts' darker green.Of course, the AI needs some improving as well.

There's not really much I can say if you failed a rank up mission. Some people suggest practice rounds, possibly a training mode, while others suggest that they simply remove the timer.

You can walk out of the circle during the tests.

That circle really needs to go, every new player seems to think that you fail if you leave it :/

Yeah, the first time around i didn't realize that, but still, the second time the enemies did that hiding-like thing.

I raged a bit, having been waiting 24 hours already, and the fact that the time goes out and it said" Mission failed" And then i shot the last guy at the same time and it said i won xD 

A bit &!$$ed :(

Yeah, the first time around i didn't realize that, but still, the second time the enemies did that hiding-like thing.

I raged a bit, having been waiting 24 hours already, and the fact that the time goes out and it said" Mission failed" And then i shot the last guy at the same time and it said i won xD 

A bit &!$$ed :(

FTFY.

I guess you could use enemy radar and sprint around the posts in an attempt to get them to aggro you.

Another thing, how about not making the arena BRIGHT FREAKING WHITE which is hard on the eyes in the first place.

Why can't we spawn into a normal-looking grey room where we can actually tell where we're standing, have some sort of depth perception, and yes please get rid of that circle on the ground.

I know when I did my test (and the tutorial) I found it hard to see with all the bright white everywhere.

Also, in the Tutorial, I couldn't find the orb she dropped on the ground and I wound up running around and couldn't find the starting point again so I had to actually close the game and re-open it to enter the Tutorial again this time she dropped the orb and I could actually see it.