Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitality Mods Missing

rartist

I have noticed when in the Mods section I have a few versions of Vitality(the base, damaged, drain of 4, 7, and 12) but when I go to load out my warframes only the base, damaged and the max 12 are available to me. I have no filters turned on, and it shows up this way in all of my warframes that I've tried so far. I have other mods where I can see all the versions of a mod, but Vitality has missing ones in the load out every time. When I view by name, drain, etc. they down show up. Filters on/off the same. I go back to the Mods section and see them all again.

Just so I can understand what your problem is exactly...:

With base you mean unranked?

Damaged???

and max sounds like a R10 Vitality.

Just to be sure as well --> a few versions? As in all vitality mods are for your warframe or are you mixing them up with sentinel Vitality as well? Becuase in the loadout of your frame, you won't see the sentinel versions.

But to be fair I don't get what you're saying because you say that you have 3 versions (4, 7 and 12) BUT when you go to loadout you say that you have them as well .....? So what exactly are you trying to tell us?

P.S. Screenshots would help.

EDIT: a few typo's...

Edited by SlytexNL

Just so I can understand what your problem is exactly...:

With base you mean unranked?

Damaged???

and max sounds like a R10 Vitality.

Just to be sure as well --> a few versions? As in all vitality mods are for your warframe or are you mixing them up with sentinel Vitality as well? Becuase in the loadout of your frame, you won't see the sentinel versions.

But to be fair I don't get what you're saying because you say that you have 3 versions (4, 7 and 12) BUT when you go to loadout you say that you have them as well .....? So what exactly are you trying to tell us?

P.S. Screenshots would help.

EDIT: a few typo's...

Damaged mods are tutorial mods.

i think that you need so change how you "sort" your mods. for egz : when sorting is by NAME - all unranked ones are under one mod with highest rank

Probably this or some of them are the sentinel vitality mod. That one has the same name but a different picture on it and only works on sentinels.