Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Concept On Excalibur's Rework

Looopeh

Hello everyone, well i'd like to share my ideas for the upcoming Excalibur rework, i know it won't have any impact in the actual rework(or maybe it will, who knows) but in my mind he would be something more like this:

1 - Slash Dash: Excalibur dashes with his energy sword targeting the closest enemies in front of him in a cone within 1.5/ 1.6 / 1.18 / 2 meters, dealing 150 / 250 / 400 / 450 Slash damage. I recasted while mid-dash Excalibur will auto equip melee.

2 - Radial Blind: Excalibur raises his energy sword, relising an intense flash of light that affects all enemies within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 metes and blinds them for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15. This ability can be casted while running, jumping, sliding, etc...

3 - Radial Javelin: Excalibur summons a javelin near each enemy within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. After a brief moment, each targeted enemy will be pierced by the javelins taking 800 / 1000 / 1300 / 1500 Puncture damage with 100% proc chance. Enemies that survive the javelings will be knocked down for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.

4 - Ancient Sword: Excalibur equips his energy sword gaining bonus effects when killing enemies. For each specific enemy killed he receives a bonus incresing his damage, movement speed and armor. (This ability can be toggled on and of, draining energy per second while active, and while in this form he can only use his energy sword, counting as melee).

For each melee enemy killed in this form, grants Excalibur 100% / 200% / 300% / 400% / 500% melee damage respectively. Stacking up to a total of 5 kills. (*Loki can get 400% melee damage when invisible, so don't think this is an super op ability*).

For each ranged enemy killed in this form, grants Excalibur 0.1 / 0.3 / 0.3 movement speed respectively. Stacking up to a total of 3 kills. (*Excalibur can have a total of 1.3 movement speed, becoming the fastest Warframe while in this form*).

For each heavy enemy killed in this form, grants Excalibur 15 / 20 / 25 bonus armor respectively. Stacking up to a total of 3 kills. (*Excalibur has 65 base armor, with this maxed bonus is 125. His base armor can be increased with the Steel Fiber mod but not his bonus armor*).

His kills while in this form also affects his other abilities when fully stacked:

Slash Dash gets an additional of 150 more damage (600 maximum base damage) when 5 melee enemies were killed while in his Ancient Sword form.

Radial Blind gets an additional of 10 more cast range (35 maximum base range) when 3 ranged enemies were killed while in his Ancient Sword form.

Radial Javelin gets an additional of 15% cast speed (this  bonus cannot be stacked with Natural Talent) when 3 heavy enemies were killed while in his Ancient Sword form.

Note*: Flying enemies will count as ranged enemies;

If Ancient Sword is toggled off, or Excalibur runs out of energy to keep it, all of the bonuses will be lost;

Killing bosses/mini-bosses with Ancient Sword won't count as kills.

So, what do you guys think of my personal rework? leave a comment.

Javelin is going to be his new #3 power so expect it to receive some tweaks to make it weaker or not too overwhelming. I'm hoping his new #4 will have ridiculously op damage since it will be melee based.

Since when RJ is actually overwhelming? XD

Also nice suggestion OP

Javelin is going to be his new #3 power so expect it to receive some tweaks to make it weaker or not too overwhelming. I'm hoping his new #4 will have ridiculously op damage since it will be melee based.

You don't know it's going to be that op DE might have ways to counter it. we have to wait before we can say if it's good or not