Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Warframe App (Please Read Admins)

Chris_140

I understand that there is a warframe app for android but what about iOS? also even if you make a app for iOS i think that you should update the app so you can manage your foundery live. (ie: claim and build items) And you should also add in managing mods.

I understand that there is a warframe app for android but what about iOS? also even if you make a app for iOS i think that you should update the app so you can manage your foundery live. (ie: claim and build items) And you should also add in managing mods.

It was mentioned in their last live stream that an IOS version is being made. 

The current andriod app is a little late please fix it?

They had troubles with the APP yesterday if that is what you are referring to. 

Other then that it has been spot on unless you have bad Wi-FI or 3G connections. Which is out of their control. 

Edited by Motox831

They had troubles with the APP yesterday if that is what you are referring to. 

Other then that it has been spot on unless you have bad Wi-FI or 3G connections. Which is out of their control. 

I have to say it is not working for more then a few people. I don't think it has anything to do with wi-fi or 3g at this point is seems to be something in the 1.6 update as before that I had no issue getting updates on my old phone with my 3g or 4g or wi-fi.  This kind of thing happens however so I shall wait and see.

Hello,

since the topic is about porting the app, i would like to ask if it's possible to port it for PC? As it is now, the only way i can improve my fit is running archeological alerts (because you get "new" old items), and i really hate having to keep a check on my phone (which can't send strong enough signals so that i see there are new alerts when i'm playing other games or watching a movie or doing something else). It's actually much easier to set a sound or a message window alert for new available alerts on my windows, so even if i'm gaming with headphones on (because it's late and i don't wanna wake up the whole heighbourhood unlike some other people i know), or i'm watching a movie, i can hear or see that new alert missions are available.