Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Hey this is going to be a stupid question, so here it goes lol... does anybody know if the Simaris targets show up randomly or in some kind of rotation?

Because after I beat the initial New Strange quest line mission to free Simaris' sentinels I am unable to find the lancers to scan. (So when I go to the second mission on Phobos I can't find anything to scan). Now I haven't played the mission too many times (so that could be what it is too), but in 5 tries I have yet to see a Lancer to scan. So am I doing something wrong here or do I just keep doing the mission until they randomly show up?

Also if I do the mission in a group if we run into the target, and I scan it does it count for everybody running the mission or just me?

Thanks!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Sorry they applied a MUCH NEEDED nerf to ONE weapon. That's why they nerfed it, EVERYONE used it. Look at the Rakata, it was the least wanted syndicate weapon cause it sucked. When they buffed it, now it's really popular. Everyone wanted a synoid, and were not using anything else, so they nerf it, thus making people use one of the other 40ish weapons in its place. If you truly love it, you will find a way around the nerf.

In regards to U16, Hoorah! Already got Chroma. Saved up plat for weeks to prep for this. Got all parts done long ago, then rushed Chroma's components. Got an icon upgrade, and a 7 day Affinity booster! Plus I still have a bit left over. The Synoid nerf finally gave me an excuse to move on to my unranked Telos and Hikou prime...

Its bs and they need to refund me or put my gamma back the way it was NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey this is going to be a stupid question, so here it goes lol... does anybody know if the Simaris targets show up randomly or in some kind of rotation?

Because after I beat the initial New Strange quest line mission to free Simaris' sentinels I am unable to find the lancers to scan. (So when I go to the second mission on Phobos I can't find anything to scan). Now I haven't played the mission too many times (so that could be what it is too), but in 5 tries I have yet to see a Lancer to scan. So am I doing something wrong here or do I just keep doing the mission until they randomly show up?

Also if I do the mission in a group if we run into the target, and I scan it does it count for everybody running the mission or just me?

Thanks!

The target is a Lancer, there are no Lancers on Phobos. Wait, are you talking about the lore-target or the quest target?

Its bs and they need to refund me or put my gamma back the way it was NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not getting sh*t refunded, and it's staying nerf'd.

yah for synn gammacore , isnt the point for and syndicate weapon to be better than the regular? what that point to go to rank 5 then? doesnt make sense ? 28 base dmg? other is 50? like wtf? patch note say NOTHING ABOUT  THO CHANGES .  away to go break the game more. ( replace weapon or change it back)

some player like op weapons / some don't  the game need to be fun for both people or there will be ,less people buying ur platinum / prime packs

less money for u as an company

yah for synn gammacore , isnt the point for and syndicate weapon to be better than the regular? what that point to go to rank 5 then? doesnt make sense ? 28 base dmg? other is 50? like wtf? patch note say NOTHING ABOUT  THO CHANGES .  away to go break the game more. ( replace weapon or change it back)

some player like op weapons / some don't  the game need to be fun for both people or there will be ,less people buying ur platinum / prime packs

less money for u as an company

It's dps is exactly the same, it dishes out lower at a higher speed, equivalent to it's prior fire rate.

You want OP? Get a Vaykor Marelok, everything dies in one shot. Everything

Ever since this update 16.3, my mods on weapons (not all), are in a negative drain capacity (-1/60, -2/60, etc.), where as before, they were at zero (0/60) (max for current setup with/without Orokin Catalyst).  Anyone else experience this since update?

Ever since this update 16.3, my mods on weapons (not all), are in a negative drain capacity (-1/60, -2/60, etc.), where as before, they were at zero (0/60) (max for current setup with/without Orokin Catalyst).  Anyone else experience this since update?

Were you using cold mods? They upped their drain from 9 to 11.

The mission after you get the Sentinels for Simaris takes you to Sharpless on Phobos and in the description on Sharpless (Phobos) it has the symbol of the quest and the description "Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers for Simaris" but I haven't seen one come up. I played it again today (although just once) and didn't see one. That makes a total of 6 times I haven't been able to scan one. I'm going to Phobos because that is where the quest is taking me to.

The mission after you get the Sentinels for Simaris takes you to Sharpless on Phobos and in the description on Sharpless (Phobos) it has the symbol of the quest and the description "Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers for Simaris" but I haven't seen one come up. I played it again today (although just once) and didn't see one. That makes a total of 6 times I haven't been able to scan one. I'm going to Phobos because that is where the quest is taking me to.

The synthesis targets are glowing blue, but Simaris won't 'notice' them unless you have the scanner out. Check the whole map, you might just be missing them.

Take the scanner out and follow the light blue marks.

Edited by (XB1)SatNiteEduardo

Okay, so after this update Ive notice my beloved Scanti Castanas are doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Electric procs and electric damage.

I got these with a corrosive build in mind and have made that build.

My scanti's no longer have electric damage, but now do it. A lot.

Now they  are no longer doing their intended job I had in mind. Making high value armored targets die and not alerting their friends, now they just take laughable damage and occasionally get stunned.

Instead of eating that armor and slamming easy high 5 digit hits. Like they were doing, pre-patch.

Can anyone tell me if this is something that should be happening and I've missed it in the notes(twice), or should I head over to where ever I should go to mention this to the people that should know somethings not right.

I don't do forums so much. So, Ill probably end up giving some forum.. whatever.. a head ache.

Link plx?

If this was intentional, I find this to have been quite an unnecessary nerf. They actually felt balanced.

Lol, poor gammacor. I definitely feel the logic behind this nerfing. But it seems a hint over done.

~an idea. Increase how much ammo we get when we pick some up for these. SLIGHTLY. Like.. 10 percent?

I am a bit bummed that my "oh S#&$" weapon spits out all of its ammo, and that the ammo mutation which is meant to counter this, is pointless banter. At least if I don't get into more than 2-3 oh S#&$ theres 20 enemies that can one hit me in this room moments. Im fine. But 3 or more? Yikes. :c its usually.. 3 or more.

Were you using cold mods? They upped their drain from 9 to 11.

Ah, makes sense then.  I must have missed that in the update notes.....time to Forma some weapons then.  Does being in the negative on the drain capacity have a negative impact though?  I see no difference.

Ah, makes sense then.  I must have missed that in the update notes.....time to Forma some weapons then.  Does being in the negative on the drain capacity have a negative impact though?  I see no difference.

If it's allowing you to use the mods anyway, then no, it doesn't. (Just don't take them off, and enjoy that little bug while it lasts)

Yeah but they nerfed the Synoid Gammacore too hard and it's no longer a endgame weapon in the voids. The game isn't getting easier it's getting harder and in this case we don't need a rehash of weapons we need more endgame weapons other than Boltor and Soma Prime. When a endgame weapon is reduced to a above average weapon then I won't use it in any long void runs but just for fun. I hope they give it a boost but not overpower it in the future because it doesn't seem like it should be a syndicate weapon.

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN

Vaykor Marelok

Telos AkBolto

Lex Prime

Quanta

There's 4 endgame weapons for ya right there, without even needing to think for more than 8 seconds.

Some of these are a rehash of weapons that I have used before DE increased the difficulty but they are not on the same league as a Boltor or Soma Prime in late endgame of today. I have almost all these weapons but one in which I will be getting in a few days and I like them but in my opinion its getting harder to use these weapons at high levels because the scaliing of the mobs difficulty. I play the game to have fun with the few new friends  but most of the time in high levels (40-80+) T4 defense or survival we agreed we have to go back to using Boltor Prime or Soma Prime.

I enjoy the game a lot and grateful for what DE has done in the past with this good game but I would like to suggest a new addition to endgame weapons we can get through master rank or quest especially since we are getting new shield abilities in the future.

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN