Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

I love the new update , really enjoy the work DE is putting into this game ... But there has been a few times now where a few of my friends and myself have been playing missions and we just freeze up and are sent back to our XB home page , it's no the worst thing ... Just kind of annoying when it happens right at the end of a mossion ,

Not sure how many other people this has been happening too

I have noticed a bug and it is making the game near unplayable in a lot of areas the damage on all weapons is getting extremely nerfed for example the dakra prime has a base slash of 48 my game is acting as if it was 12. Now at first i thought it was a visual glitch but after confermation from some sources one not having this problem and another with it i then decided to test this. And as i thought the damage was being affected i have tried quitting out and entering again to no avail now i would reset to see if that fixes it but two issues: one it to large of a download this takes to much time and has no gurantee of succes; two it exsits, even if it does work it can happen again and sorry but that is not worth the reset. Please find a solution i want to play this wonderful game but not in this state.

edit: so apparently the extinguished key is the bugged aspect i did use one on a vault but it kept the reduction and yes i did not have another one it required building another equiping it and removing it again to fix this issue.

Edited by (XB1)KILLINGPANDA7

I want to apologize if this isn't the right place to post this but as I am not able to start a topic in 'Updates & Builds' or start a topic in 'News & Announcement' and this isn't a discussion of a Xbox or game related bug, I am forced to talk about it here. So here it goes.

DE imho, your new PVP conclave is not very good. In my personal opinion I'd much rather have you just bring the rails back because it's better than whatever this is right now.

The thing is, to me, it feels like you are trying to make your PVP a viable shooter type game, only it's failing miserably. Your weapon choices are not as well-tuned and the mechanics don't work as well as that of a COD or Halo or Battlefield series. Your gaming options are quite literally limited to the capture of a cephalon. There is no team deathmatch, domination, free-for-all, etc like for example a made to be PVP game such as COD would have. So the PVP is extremely limited.

As much as the Rails had their own share of issues, at least for me (and once again, I am only commenting on my behalf), I felt like I had a purpose to play the rails. It gave you additional purpose with regards to being in a collective (clan or alliance). And on top of that the Rails actually had multiple objectives whereas the Capture is down to a singular objective.

Finally I don't have any statistics as to how many people and how much time these individuals spend their time on Warframe playing the new PVP. But it doesn't seem like a lot. The reason I say this is because I have only been in ONE (to memory) balanced Cephalon Capture game. And I'm not talking about the balancing of players, I'm simply talking about the balancing of the NUMBER of players on each team. I can tell you several times I was the only person on my team. And given the current in-game mechanics it makes it extremely difficult for one player to play against multiple players. And because this is the only PVP game mode now available you are literally forced to quit playing PVP when you see this situation arise. Now I'm sure there is some player out there who can probably man it themselves, but I think the majority of the players in this situation is going to be overwhelmed when the objective is basically to capture the flag while protecting your own.

All and all Warframe is a PVE game. Please 1) concentrate on making that experience more enjoyable and 2) if you add PVP please make it integrated with the game. The new PVP system just feels like a mini-game. It feels like Archwing. Like ahhhhhh, I don't think I want to play it. Honestly I found the rails way more interesting. Bring them back.

Thanks

The thing is, to me, it feels like you are trying to make your PVP a viable shooter type game, only it's failing miserably. Your weapon choices are not as well-tuned and the mechanics don't work as well as that of a COD or Halo or Battlefield series. Your gaming options are quite literally limited to the capture of a cephalon. There is no team deathmatch, domination, free-for-all, etc like for example a made to be PVP game such as COD would have. So the PVP is extremely limited.

It's also newer than Archwing, and look at how 'many' nodes that has.

Rails will be back when they're done overhauling PvP. So get used to Conclave, that's probably what Rails will be like.

^ lol...that is what I'm afraid of. I hope rails isn't like the PVP conclave, or at least not in its current state. I sincerely hope when they roll out the new Rails, its much better than this Cephalon Capture gig they got going on right now.

I like Ceph capture... Mainly because of Vol ;P

update is amazing. however, I've been noticing that the scanners we get from the cephalon get messed up and just run you around in circles on some missions. plus, I'm also noticing that the radial javelin targeting system is #*($%%@ up completely. 50% percent of the time it will target all enemies within range(including the mod), and the other half of the time it only targets one enemy even with the range mod on.

i don't know if its a glitch or it was intended to do this in order to nerf excalibur again, but its annoying as the one ability that can control an enemy force, especially in an invasion(i spent an hour in one invasion in one room half way through where the enemy kept pouring in and radial javelin kept targeting one enemy at a time) where the enemy can become overwhelming if not controlled by his last ability.

the scanner from the cephalon, on the other hand, needs some reworking cause it either directs you to the target or just sends you in a complete circle. the fact that we have to use the scanner in order to see the waypoints is kinda of a kick to the balls as far as finding the target. i think you guys should add an auditory sound that gets faster as you get closer and closer to the target in order to limit the need to use the scanner in order to find the target. 

everything in the update is great, the manic is fun to fight and always keeps you moving and on your toes. but exalibur's radial javelin's targeting system needs to be fixed and the synthesis scanner needs to be reworked or have something added since for me at least, it sends me in a complete circle half the time and the other half it gets me to the target. 

There is one thing I don't quite understand. You have to be rank 8 to enter the Orcus relay. But that makes it impossible for lower rank players to trade with the trader when he appears there. The trader is something everyone looks forward to. So making the Orcus relay inaccessible to lower ranked players is in a way a bad decision.

There is one thing I don't quite understand. You have to be rank 8 to enter the Orcus relay. But that makes it impossible for lower rank players to trade with the trader when he appears there. The trader is something everyone looks forward to. So making the Orcus relay inaccessible to lower ranked players is in a way a bad decision.

No it's a good idea, adds exclusivity, just like Baro's personality.

Sorry they applied a MUCH NEEDED nerf to ONE weapon. That's why they nerfed it, EVERYONE used it. Look at the Rakata, it was the least wanted syndicate weapon cause it sucked. When they buffed it, now it's really popular. Everyone wanted a synoid, and were not using anything else, so they nerf it, thus making people use one of the other 40ish weapons in its place. If you truly love it, you will find a way around the nerf.

In regards to U16, Hoorah! Already got Chroma. Saved up plat for weeks to prep for this. Got all parts done long ago, then rushed Chroma's components. Got an icon upgrade, and a 7 day Affinity booster! Plus I still have a bit left over. The Synoid nerf finally gave me an excuse to move on to my unranked Telos and Hikou prime...

I'd honestly rather they nerfed the damage, now I can't go a full t4 intercept wave without running out of ammo.

Today @ may,3rd,2015 i received a message about an update for the xbox one. So after restarting the game i can not connect to warframe and or download the update?? What is going on? After failing to connect for the 5th time i went to the website it had told me to go to @ http://support.warframe.com/ this link only told me that "xbox live services are up and running." If this were to be true then why am i still not able to download the update?????

It's also newer than Archwing, and look at how 'many' nodes that has.

Rails will be back when they're done overhauling PvP. So get used to Conclave, that's probably what Rails will be like.

I, for one, seriously hope that the rails are not like the current PvP.  It's horrible.  The rails were fun.  THe new PvP is not fun. The rewards are terrible and completely useless.  That's why no one is doing it.  That and the fact that it is not good at all. Do you even have player input as to the changes you are making.

One more shot at having the enemy span rate changed back to how they were.  It takes too long now.  It was taking long enough as it was.

I, for one, seriously hope that the rails are not like the current PvP.  It's horrible.  The rails were fun.  THe new PvP is not fun. The rewards are terrible and completely useless.  That's why no one is doing it.  

IMO it's just the opposite. Ceph cap is fun and Rails were not.

Rails don't even give rewards...

No one's doing it because you can't complete 2 matches without the host leaving, causing the squad to disband.

No it's a good idea, adds exclusivity, just like Baro's personality.

Agree that it's a good idea.  Rank 8 is not hard to achieve.  If people under rank 8 can be brought to the realy by a higher ranked player, doesn't that circumvent the rank 8 restriction?  I'm not sure that it's even possible, but it sounds like it might be possible.