Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Sanctuary + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

Since I don't have gold, the only thing about Chroma that I don't like is the fact that I have to to have a Volt helmet to make him, but whatever I can deal with it.

Why the helm? Back when I was trying to get Saryn, her systems seemed pretty rare, but the Volt helm is in the clan dojo.

HOTFIX #1:

- Fixed an issue allowing players to use restricted weapons in Tactical Alerts.
- Fixed an issue where both the Accept and Decline Invite button callouts were initially visible before the player had focused on either of them.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad users could not scroll using the thumbstick in the Cephalon Simaris Research screen
- Fixed a script error in the Conclaves End of Match screen.
- Fixed not being able to shoot the wings on Shield Ospreys.

Hotfix #1 is now live! Please reboot to receive :)

HOTFIX #2:

- Fixed an issue where players attempting to enter Conclave while in Solo mode were not shown any kind of error message (just an unresponsive screen).

- Fixed players loading into an Orokin Derelict Sabotage mission instead of the Den of Kubrow Tactical Alert.

Hotfix #2 is live! Please reboot to receive :)   

After completing den of kubrow tactical alert did your stratos emblem change? because now i have two same ones instead changed old one.

I'm not really sure what you're saying, you get the 'same' thing in your inbox, but you only can equip one Stratos emblem, which changes each time you get a new one. Though, I have 11 completed, and the image is still the one for 10. I just assumed they stopped changing after 10.

I'm not really sure what you're saying, you get the 'same' thing in your inbox, but you only can equip one Stratos emblem, which changes each time you get a new one. Though, I have 11 completed, and the image is still the one for 10. I just assumed they stopped changing after 10.

Thanks. This emblem was my favorite thing..it's a shame it stoped changing

Edited by (XB1)Karolelis

This really has nothing to do with this thread but I just couldn't find anywhere to post it, so I apologize, but does anybody know what Baro has brought us today for the Xbox. I'm on the forum and all I have seen are the items for PC and PS4.

If anybody knows please post. Thanks in advance!

Primed Flow, Prime Eos Shoulders and Prisma Liset skin.

HOTFIX #4:

- Fixed a drastic Performance drop in the Jupiter Gas City tileset.

- Fixed color customization's being overwritten by white for newly crafted/bought Warframes, and some rare accounts. A fix for existing accounts experiencing this will come in the next major update.

Another Hotfix is live for Xbox One! Please reboot to receive.