The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Smell 8.0 Coming In

ZuryVarkoff

what are the things that get removed when you reset?

To my knowledge, if you choose to reset (it is in fact a choice, Steve has stressed the fact that the reset is up to the player), you lose your mastery points (meaning you start back at rank 1), and any Warframes, weapons, and mods you may have obtained.  However, any blueprints you still have remain there (so, if you got the Frost Prime blueprint during the Fusion MOA event a week or so ago, you get to keep that), and if you spent your starting platinum, you get that back as well.  It's basically a fresh start with bonuses, I think.

Of course, I may or may not be wrong in some details - Feel free to correct me on these, people!

At last weeks livestream they said about two weeks so it won't be this week and I hope it isn't soon.

Read this thread: https://forums.warfr...eedback-topics/.

Wrong!

They said in the livestream: Not 2 weeks but longer than one week. And Rebecca also said that the next livestream will be an after U8 stream. Since this week, we dont get a stream, means we get the next one next wednesday, therefore, this friday/weekend U8.....

Wrong!

They said in the livestream: Not 2 weeks but longer than one week. And Rebecca also said that the next livestream will be an after U8 stream. Since this week, we dont get a stream, means we get the next one next wednesday, therefore, this friday/weekend U8.....

I'm more than willing to bet it'll be this week.  This is just speculation, but if it were me, I'd give the players enough time to extensively play through the update and find a good number of bugs or form a good list of questions, which they (the devs) would answer in the livestream (which is assumed to be next week).

That's just me, though.  And I'm no game designer; I'm simply a novice.

Edited by MusicGamer

Im guessing that the update will be released either this Thursday (if they are feeling confident),  or if not, then I would guess it will be released on Wednesday of next week, which would leave them with about 2 days or so for hotfixes since there will be people complaining about crap, and people pointing out important things such as bugs and stuff.

Not quite, they said "More than 1 week, less than 2"

Forget you.

Wrong!

I was guessing don't have a fit about it.