Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Confusion On Event Payout

Flamingfighter

Question

Going off the devstream, apparently you are supposed to get 150,000 credits back from a Passionate Void Offering depending on when you kill the Bursa. My complete party, all with passionate offerings have tried multiple times to receive this reward. We have tried killing the bursa immeidately when the transaction meter fills and received 108000 credits. We have tried to wait for the verifying stage (Red Meter) to nearly complete and the total we received on one attempt was 105119 credits. How do we increase the credit reward significantly?

5 answers to this question

How do you increase your event score? Do you mean per mission or the over all from doing it over and over, the more you've done it the more credits you get?

Edited by Star

How do you increase your event score? Do you mean per mission or the over all from doing it over and over, the more you've done it the more credits you get?

Overall. As you get higher points value you get higher multiplier (and higher level enemies, which yeilds higher points value).

The speed of the event actually accellerates now, taking about 5 runs to get to 500, about 3 runs to get to 1000, and 2 to get over 1500, with each run yeilding 450+ points after 1500, I'm over 4k now.  (all these figures are from solo so I don't know the group multiplier).  Each LvL 100 Bursa with Passionate has yeilded 150,000 credits for me.

Edited by Gelkor

Your event score is affecting your credit multiplier, you have to get to an score of around 2000 points to get the 50% credit multiplier, only then you will be able to gain 150k. 

That's unfortunate. I actually don't particularly enjoy the mechanics of this event in the slightest and my plan was to stop once I picked up the Quanta. I was just wondering how I could get the most bang for my buck while finishing it off.

That's unfortunate. I actually don't particularly enjoy the mechanics of this event in the slightest and my plan was to stop once I picked up the Quanta. I was just wondering how I could get the most bang for my buck while finishing it off.

To get the best out of this event is probably to run lower void offering first because they reduce the transfer time and you will get the same amount of points out of it. 

Once you reached a high enough event score switch to the highest offering to get the most credits.