Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Rough Infested Concepts (Return Of The Infected Centipede)

ValhaHazred

Quick Paint over

InfestedRework1hr20mins_zps0c629a83.png

It was a Quick paint over I only changed one thing the head's 7th eye didnt flow right

Niiiiiice. Thanks! I'm absolutely pants at colouring, so feel free to do as many as you want *3*

Edited by ValhaHazred

Niiiiiice. Thanks! I'm absolutely pants at colouring, so feel free to do as many as you want *3*

Np I love doing this kind of stuff, almost done with my warframe will probably do another feel free to use it just put down source of paint over is all i ask.

• 2 months later...

Being a big fan of the Infested I've been doodling more forms for them to try and kill us with.

Ancient

infestedancient.jpg

I know the current pallet swap is a placeholder, but I thought I'd do my take on what they could look like. I pictured them as the "lich" to the charger/runners "zombies"

They stride elegantly across the battlefield supporting their lesser brethren, but if you hit the weak spot on their chests they go berserk and become brutal killing machines.

Grineer Runner

infestedgrineer.jpg

Conjoined

A midboss kind of enemy, rarer but more powerful than the Ancients. Only a couple would spawn per level. 

Conjoined Reaper

infestedconjoinedreaper.jpg

It would be kind of an upgrade to the Charger. Slow and plodding when maneuvering, but lethally fast when moving in straight lines. It would attack by kicking with it's upper body or trampling charges.

Conjoined Spider

infestedconjoinedspider.jpg

A massive assassin that rapidly darts across the battlefield, capable of turning invisible and laying speed debuff traps.

Conjoined Centipede

infestedcentipede.jpg

The true powerhouse of the Infected. Slow, but capable of dealing massive damage with it many flailing limbs and lashing tail.

What do you think?

Conjoined centipede so good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...