Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Warframe: Hard Light Frame

Shwig

Apparently the submission for the warframe suggestion list at design council has broken some rules so i guess ill post it here!

shardwarframe2.th.png

Its a melee DPS tank warframe, focuses around harnessing hard light projected from its limbs to use them as blades or projectiles, unlike rhino or frost his ability is to ensure that he will be able to stay at close range with minimum retaliation from the enemy

Ability 1 : His first and his key ability is to conjure the hard light spikes from out of his limbs , the power triggers the hard light spikes that deal mediocre damage and constantly stagger any opponents in his melee range, successfully allowing him to perform his role uninterrupted, the ability how ether slowly drains his stamina which upon depletion will shut itself off and require full stamina recharge so it is advised to trigger it on and off when in and out of combat. 

Ability 2: First "damaging" ability, frame performs multiple strikes with the hard light blades, the ability can ignore armor, requires ability 1 to activate.

Ability 3: Shoots a hard light spike that detonates for heavy damage on the enemy hit and fall off damage on the enemies around it, requires ability 1 to activate.

Ability 4: Frame performs a series of lighting fast punches that damages enemies in a wide cone in front of him, which he finishes with a large cone shockwave, requires ability 1 to activate.

Already told you this but yes, I want to see Gungnir in the game and not the ridiculously dark and edgy frames that are plaguing the design council right now. This would literally fit the game's aesthetics without clashing since it's about technology and not magic (like the death dark reaper frames).

Already told you this but yes, I want to see Gungnir in the game and not the ridiculously dark and edgy frames that are plaguing the design council right now. 

This statement right here makes me want to upgrade my founder rank just to vote those down.

This statement right here makes me want to upgrade my founder rank just to vote those down.

IKR? There's plenty of awesome ideas in here, but the statement above seems to point that all the design council can come up with is... emoframe?

Srsly, I think FrostWolf made a list of all of the fanframes kicking bout. If only I could remember where it got put...

On-Topic: Concept birth? :P Seems legit either way. Flashy, well-designed, my personal thumbs up.

I'm sure the DEs know how to pick a good idea such as this baby here more than those black bloody chaotic frames.
Tennos are ninjas, not demons.

EDIT: Did I mention that I would totally grind a boss just to get this kind of awesome frame?

Edited by ReaverShale

This is awesome. Design wise, it fits in perfectly with the game's aesthetic, at least in my opinion - and ability wise, it seems pretty well balanced and really fun to use.

+1, and I hope it's considered for the game.

• 2 weeks later...