Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wonder Rich Status Of Nef Anyo & Alad V

Krisano

We are faking donations and glitching the system to get alittle more back. The REAL question is not how much he had before hand....Its how much he is getting in ACTUAL donations from other corpus....and how often he gets those donations. We've seen men on the corpus Counsel start bidding at 200 million i think it was? how much are those guys donating?

We are faking donations and glitching the system to get alittle more back. The REAL question is not how much he had before hand....Its how much he is getting in ACTUAL donations from other corpus....and how often he gets those donations. We've seen men on the corpus Counsel start bidding at 200 million i think it was? how much are those guys donating?

Not as much as you think.

Nef appears to be like the typical 'how to be rich in 5 steps: attend my course to find out!' type scammer. He probably mostly preys on the poor. He even says he was a crewman [like us] once.

People who can donate as much as to bid for Tenno parts probably don't need to turn to abstract 'void magics' to make a profit.

So I guess than in taking down this guy, we'll probably do a favor for many a desesperate crewman.