Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Question : Whats The Difference Between Using The 1K , 10K And 100K Offering?

UndeadGhostWarrior

No. Your reward goes up the more event points you have.

I've read that around 150k is the most you can expect back from a 100k offering but I've only got 1468 points atm so I don't know first hand.

That's not entirely correct, if you run with a 1k offering you get a proportional of 1k my first run i used a 10k offering and i got 10800, then i used a 100k offering and i got 108000, with 1k i've been getting around 1080.

yes, if everyone uses the 1k offering it goes MUCH faster than the 100k offering. Noteably tho, they give the same ammount of points. So if you are doing the event for cash, 100k it up. If you are doing the event for clan or person score, stick with the 1k humble offerings.

The return you get is based on the level of the bursa. The return can be from about +5% up to +50%. So you get a return of 50k for the 100k offering.

Also the higher the offering you use the longer the bursa takes to transfer and verify.

There is a rumor going around that if you let it verify for longer you get more credits, that is wrong. The only thing that happens when you let it verify for longer is that you get less points.

Doesn't the 100k offering also give the most point ? I just started the event today, my first Bursa gave 50 points when I used the Humble offering,later I tried the Passionate one and got a whopping 99 points from a Bursa

The amount of points only depends on how fast you kill the bursa while it verifies, every verify % subtracts 1 point from the max of 100.

There is a rumor going around that if you let it verify for longer you get more credits, that is wrong. The only thing that happens when you let it verify for longer is that you get less points.

Thank you very much for this, man.

I'm already over 2k points but probably I will help a friend with the event so I was trying to understand how to make as many credits as possible while letting him make as many points as possible!