Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"nyx" , Some Details To Review...

Shogunam

Hello Warframe Board,

I like Nyx but but many things are annoying!

1. The enemy is subjected to our cause (Mind Control) is beatable by allies...

This is very annoying and not necessarily logical. Often I see an ally target and kill in two shots while other enemies are priority.

The solution is that new ally (mobs) is not attackable by allies while under the Mind Control.

*Another problem with Toxic ancient (inffected) it is our side (Min control) but it is still affected by the poison.

2. Absorb skill (ultimate)

Big problem with the explosive radial discharge and his range...

Already it takes some time....some enemies back and some other snipe you from afar.

You do not have in your range.

The solution : The radial discharge going to the enemy ranks as far as you intended.

I would like the opinion of the players on these issues with Nyx

Thank you

*Another problem with Toxic ancient (inffected) it is our side (Min control) but it is still affected by the poison.

Em.. if you mind control the Toxic Ancient you will take 0 damage from his poison, and all the enemies attacking him will pretty much die in 5 secs.

I think a bigger bug with Nyx is that in a defense mission you shouldn't mind-control a fusion moa.  The reason is that if it spits out an osprey that osprey will be spawned on the players team, meaning that players cant kill it.  The problem with this is that the game still registers it as an enemy and the wave will become impossible to complete.  Since it spawned on your team and not under the effects of mind control it'll never switch back to the enemy team.

When Nyx first started out, the mind controlled target was immune to all ally damage. People found this very annoying though, and allies had a tendency to rapidly spray all their ammo into the invincible target because they didn't pay attention to the green glow.

So yeah they changed that to its current state. Don't expect it to go back. It's much more useful now since it lets you stop tough enemies in their tracks and gives you time to damage them.

When Nyx first started out, the mind controlled target was immune to all ally damage. People found this very annoying though, and allies had a tendency to rapidly spray all their ammo into the invincible target because they didn't pay attention to the green glow.

So yeah they changed that to its current state. Don't expect it to go back. It's much more useful now since it lets you stop tough enemies in their tracks and gives you time to damage them.

Then Just put a sign or change the color

I agree with negutivzero. You should be able to damage mind controlled targets. It's a powerful tool to finish strong enemies with ease. And like it was mentioned, there's a green glow on affected enemies. Maybe this isn't show with lower graphic settings?

Another thing about Nyx. I'm not absolutely sure about this, but anyway: I was playing a defense mission with Ember and there was Nyx on the team. I think targets that were affected by Chaos weren't being targeted by World on Fire, which is pretty bad since WoF stops mid-way if there are no more targets in range.