The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Draco?

Godofmypants

Question

I honestly do not know if this is the right forum for this stuff, but im just gonna take a gamble on this.

Ive been trying to level on Draco cause i have heard it is very effective, so i hopped on my Mesa, joined a willing team to train a nooby and leveled all my equptment from 20 to 30 in 4 waves. I did this 3 more times with differnent gear and level, but ultimately got it to high enough level to be happy with. 

The problem im having is that after the hotfix last night i havent been able to get ANY Experience from kills with Mesa, only the orbs and random steath kills. Is that supposed to happen? Am i doing something wrong? I just want to know.

Also, please let me know if im in the wrong forum and ill move it as soon as i can! Thanks!

Gomp

7 answers to this question

I honestly do not know if this is the right forum for this stuff, but im just gonna take a gamble on this.

Ive been trying to level on Draco cause i have heard it is very effective, so i hopped on my Mesa, joined a willing team to train a nooby and leveled all my equptment from 20 to 30 in 4 waves. I did this 3 more times with differnent gear and level, but ultimately got it to high enough level to be happy with. 

The problem im having is that after the hotfix last night i havent been able to get ANY Experience from kills with Mesa, only the orbs and random steath kills. Is that supposed to happen? Am i doing something wrong? I just want to know.

Also, please let me know if im in the wrong forum and ill move it as soon as i can! Thanks!

Gomp

Is your mesa lvl 30?  When you kill with abilities (peacemaker) all EXP from the kill goes to your warframe, even if your warframe is capped at level 30, meaning the exp goes nowhere.  That exp is shared radially with your party. any kill your party makes is shared radially with you, equally distributed to your frame and weapons.  IF you are killing EVERYTHING with Peacemaker, and your party kills NOTHING, all EXP is going to your warframe, which doesn't even use it because it's max level.

IF you are killing EVERYTHING with Peacemaker, and your party kills NOTHING, all EXP is going to your warframe, which doesn't even use it because it's max level.

This is incorrect. If you kill with your WF your WF gets 75% of XP and the remaining 25% gets evenly distributed to the rest of your stuff. If someone else is doing all the killing, regardless of how its done, you get the full 100% evenly distributed to everything. That's why people who want to level things up (ie main goal isnt the rep gain) ask not to be Mesa.

This is incorrect. If you kill with your WF your WF gets 75% of XP and the remaining 25% gets evenly distributed to the rest of your stuff. If someone else is doing all the killing, regardless of how its done, you get the full 100% evenly distributed to everything. That's why people who want to level things up (ie main goal isnt the rep gain) ask not to be Mesa.

Hrm, I know the wiki isn't always 100% accurate but according to that and the patchnotes, WF powers distribute 100% exp to your WF only. 

Warframe skill kills = Warframe exp.

Weapon kills = Warframe + Weapon exp.

Ally Kills = Warframe + Weapon exp. -

^This doesn't reduce the Affinity gained by the killing player, and doesn't reduce the Affinity gained by other nearby allies.

To answer your question op, don't expect to get tons of exp on your weapons when you're spamming peacemaker.

Not true, it all goes to the Warframe.