Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Volt And Missing "electronics".

Kainosh

I was messing around in the Void and found out that MANY lights here are not "electronics" at all. That mean they doesnt fuel Volt's Overload.

Here are some examples of missing "electronics". Both screenshots made right after Overload. I tested it with enemies around. No, these doesnt generate extra arcs either. So its not only visual.

vdwOYQI.png

42hQie0.png

The void miss some volt chassis to, especially in t3 survival. :p

Back to op, yep, some more electronic could be add to void, but that include to work on the whole tileset in order to add dynamics lighting (or just more than 1 light map, or retake the derelict one)...

Only for one warframe skill? I say yes, the void is out since a long time, perhaps it's time to work on this side.

Could help in other way to add more dynamic evolution in this "frozen" tileset.

Edited by ZeGreymane

I was messing around in the Void and found out that MANY lights here are not "electronics" at all. That mean they doesnt fuel Volt's Overload.

Here are some examples of missing "electronics". Both screenshots made right after Overload. I tested it with enemies around. No, these doesnt generate extra arcs either. So its not only visual.

I know they have some sort of self-generating energies and maybe similar to electricities... but not sure if any "electronics" need to be there. Lol.

And is this really a bug report?

Electric arcs are about a third of overload damage and are supposed to be generated once by light fixtures and electronics.

So if said light fixture is not generating an arc, it's an oversight affecting gameplay, meaning : yes, it is a bug.

Whether it affects dynamic lighting is relevant only to aesthetics and immersion.

Edited by lukaself

I know they have some sort of self-generating energies and maybe similar to electricities... but not sure if any "electronics" need to be there. Lol.

And is this really a bug report?

I posted it coz other, VERY SIMILAR lamps in the void DO explode and deal damage. Thats why.  Those on my screenshots doesn't.

And that happens not only in the Void. Many tiles have "false elecronics".

If DE find this hard to fix (that is understandable), I totally dont mind if They tweak Overload itself to benefit from other stuff. Just dont forget to make it fun and interesting to use.