Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Player Leaveing While Getting Targeted

Tyceus_Saclain

so while getting targeted by The Grustrag Three, one player went down and the other one ran to extraction, starting the timer to leave wasting my mark while i was fighting them and winning (allready killed 2 of them)

and this honestly annoyed me allot, course i was well able to beat them and even when i type to not leave they did not care so here is what i think should be changed either make it impossible to leave unless the target himself/herself goes to the extraction point or make it so you dont loose your mark if your forced to leave and lastly make it so they leave, but you stay in the misson.

thanks for reading :)

Edited by kenshin_wari

Seems to me you are just annoyed you missed out on some loot.

Greed is not usually a good stance to take when asking for changes.

If DE wanted to fix that, they would find a change that does not involve one person forcing an entire team to stay on one map, or worse, rewrite the netcode to allow better host migrations, something that may not even be easily possible.

It's funny because I always thought you couldn't escape when the G3 came after you even if Lotus tells you to go to extraction, so I think it should be like that...

well she does tell you to head to extraction when they come for you, but i still think it should be an option to leave ^^

Edited by kenshin_wari

Seems to me you are just annoyed you missed out on some loot.

Greed is not usually a good stance to take when asking for changes.

If DE wanted to fix that, they would find a change that does not involve one person forcing an entire team to stay on one map, or worse, rewrite the netcode to allow better host migrations, something that may not even be easily possible.

honestly i diden really care about the loot i was just annoyed that someone took my fight from me XD although im fine about it allready, and yeah i know how much there would have to be changed just to do that and i know its really hard but its still something that can be annoying ^^

honestly i diden really care about the loot i was just annoyed that someone took my fight from me XD although im fine about it allready, and yeah i know how much there would have to be changed just to do that and i know its really hard but its still something that can be annoying ^^

thats why you solo this stuff, or do an endless mission where people can't leave