Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Anyone Hear The New Radio Message On The Liset?

GRINEER PILOT

Alert, the Tenno! They're here! Requesting immediate back up, at Sector nhune, co-ordinates tok - sevenk - fhuve - Please! Please no! *scream*

GRINEER PILOT

Command, this is recon ship tok-forr-chee reporting from Mecury. Picking up trace void shadows all over, has to be the Tenno. Send reinforcement to co-ordinates ehught-nhune… what? They’re gone. Where?... Stand by command.

GRINEER PILOT

Command this is Grustrag Transport uk-tok. Stand by for delivery of cargo.

(Pause for unheard response)

Docking now. Oh and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll prepare a FULL security detail in receiving. (sigh)Can’t wait for these monsters to be your problem and not mine.

GRINEER COMMAND

Recon tok-forr-chee come in. Confirm reports of Tenno in the vicinity. Tok-forr-chee can you confirm. Do you read me. Tok-forr-chee do you... RAMN… gone.

GRINEER ENFORCER

Command, we’ve breached the ship. What is growing all over the walls and floors? Disgusting, it looks like its ... alive?

(Pause)

No command. No sign of any personnel. Requesting orders, how do we proceed? ....Hold on a second. I think I heard something.

CORPUS PILOT

(to command) Merchant Transport 5-6-2 requesting… (to someone else) Hey, would you stop messing with the lights? I swear, nothing works on this… Hey... identify yourself… wah… no it can’t be. No… no... there’s no such thing as the…(static)

CORPUS MERCHANT

Rail Control. This is merchant transport 3-3-9-8 reporting for passage.

Rail Control, I don’t see why boarding would be necessary. Perhaps if I sent over a sample container of my wares, you could inspect that. I mean, you wouldn’t even need to send it back.(cutoff)

Okay, okay, how about I send over five containers for inspection?

Ah. A pleasure doing business with you Rail Control.

GRINEER ANNOUNCER

Attention Grineer. This is a Priority Directive. All evidence of Orokin Technology must be reported to Admiral Vor immediately. Failure to do so will be considered treason.

CORPUS PILOT

What was that? Did you hear that? No? Oh, I’m getting jumpy. Four ships in the last lunar cycle, all gone.

(pause)

You know, he might have been crazy but Alad V dealt with the betrayers head on… not like that coward Frohd… wait, what do you mean I’m on an open channel. Oh for the… (click)

CORPUS PILOT

Command. Need immediate reinforcements. Tenno raid in progress. They’ve found the passenger. They’re hurting him… no… wait… where’d he go?

Edited by Spindle99