Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta Dealing Over 10 Million Damage.

i-Lightning

Actually, I am reaching round about 100k - 250k crit dmg with the Quanta Vandal. Maxed serration, heavy caliber, primed elemental mods, etc.

It isn't a critical build, wouldn't make any sense for its secondary combo.

I cannot think that +1m damage values are possible with the Quanta Vandal, ever.

Even the Tonkor reaches round about 500k crit damage values, and is possible the highest value I saw so far without any buffs, auras, etc.

Paris prime and dread were the only good ones which are able to reach the same damage amount.

lol, The spoiler is a button, That when pushed it reveal what's inside (A picture for your case).

It was used first for telling people that if they clik to reveal, It may spoil the scenario (for a movie or video game).

the [] are the balise used in the code for some actions, exemple: [img[ is the start balise for using a link to a picture and is the closing balise, Meaning that only the link you posted between them is used for finding and showing the picture. For the [spoiler[ balise, It means that everything inside the opening and the closing balise will be into the spoiler button.  Those balises are only functionnable when it's between [ and ], That's why we put the second one in this sense: "[" because otherwise it would make the balise worthy.

Hope I helped a little :)

You can add only 3 volt's shield max, And the crit damage buff doesn't stack. Only electrical.

He may have one banshee in his squad, But the Vauban doesn't improves it. And idk what the third one is but sure isn't helping alot. I can't do more than 30k of grey damages with only one volt shield. Not that bad I guess