Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Still Requiring Multiple Sacrifices After Being Demoted

(PSN)theelix

I've only ever had one Scindo Prime Blade. I farmed it and used it the same day to get from Executive to Senior Executive in The Perrin Sequence. I also handed in some medallions that day. It displayed all 0s for allied and enemy syndicates, so I thought I got nothing.

I was demoted in The Perrin Sequence and now, I must acquire another Scindo Prime blade. This was after the U16 patch, and I only ranked the Syndicate yesterday. So this isn't something from before the patch.

I had the same issue after the patch.  Spent 20p to buy an orokin reactor or catalyst (forgot which one) to upgrade my negative status red veil and then when I got bumped below again it now requires the same sacrifice.  It's to bad because I maxed out the three left syndicates and was hoping to be able to go do the right ones and then switch back without having to do any sacrifices again.

Yeah that's the problem, why we have to re-sacrifice again  when we go back to our Syndicates. I wanted to go back to Cephalon Suda and sacrifice all over again wasting an Orokin Catalyst,, AGAIN!! Why (De) is penalizing us when I all ready did my sacrifice on that Syndicate.

Are you completely sure you didn't earn even a single negative Rep point for that Syndicate after sacrificing the requested item?

If i'm not mistaken the rankup for any given rank simply wipes the Rep bar and gives you the bare minimum of the following rank's.

Which'd mean that even an accidental Rep earning via contrasting Syndicates or ill-equipped Sigils could be catastrophic.

Yeah, same here. I had max rank in Red Veil, then got dropped and now it's wanting me to sacrifice again. Thanks for screwing us, DE, I only let this happen because you guys said we wouldn't need to sacrifice again...

You shouldn't really worry to much about this, from the way it sounded in the latest dev stream their planning to submit our next build to cert soon™. 

Well, that's cool and all, but I don't really see how that factors in here. Unless you mean a hotfix for this? In that case, I hope it fixes this because I don't want to have to sacrifice again for Red Veil.

Then don't. Wait a week or 2, work on a different faction in the mean time. 

• 4 months later...

as long as you have the bits required - it will check you have them but will not take them as long as you had made the sacrifice for that level previously

Thanks for this chewbaccachris!

I have seen similar posted in other similar threads, but each and every one of them also seems to have someone chime in that they feel it is, at least sometimes/or in some situations/or to some syndicates still actually taking the sacrafice. I think in those cases though the discreptency is they are perhaps for the first time in negative rank vs just being down 1 or more positive ranks. Either way haven't quite seen a full confirmation about it in any thread so far.

In my case, I only went down from Steel Meridian General -> Protoector and now can't get back to General. Also I already had full negative ranking, before climbing all the way up the first time, so I should have already gave sacrafices to all levels including the negative side.

I will probably just bite the bullet and build another rhino p helm and hope for the best... but even then, will be unfortunate to have a fairly usesless/non-tradable/non-ducatable built helm in the inventory.