Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60 Plat Can Be Yours!

DecapitatingJim

All you have to do, is draw me a potato.

Yes I'm serious, draw a potato and you might win 60 plat.

The winner will not be picked based on the most realistic, but based on the one I enjoyed the most. A super realistic potato drawing might end up losing a 2d ms paint potato in a funny hat as example. 

It can be a simple drawing of a potato, it can be a reference, I don't care. As long as a potato is involved in some way or the other. 

Only rules are:
No manips or anything, it has to be a drawing.

It has to be your own thing, don't just google potato art and post it. 

Deadline will be wednesday the 6'th. 

Edit: If you would prefer potatoes as a reward, let me know and they shall be gifted to you. 

Edit 2: 

And now this thing is concluded. Before I name the winner, let me say that I enjoyed all the entries, thank you all for participating. 

With that said, the one I enjoyed the most is the chosen winner, and that winner is 

RAYZWINGZ

sz8Iuw2.png

Again thanks for all the entries, if I had more to give out I would have done a second and third place. Maybe in future :>

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Does a roller prime count?

As long as you draw it and it's vaguely potato related. 

Wouldn't...A potato be a more suitable reward? :P

If you could trade them I would be offering. Suppose I could offer em as a gift. I'll let the winner pick. 

e106646a82ea78c9069d667bf28fe15aba4e526a

Someone didn't read the rules. That's from ASDF movie and wont be counted. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

And now this thing is concluded. Before I name the winner, let me say that I enjoyed all the entries, thank you all for participating. 

With that said, the one I enjoyed the most is the chosen winner, and that winner is 

RAYZWINGZ

sz8Iuw2.png

Again thanks for all the entries, if I had more to give out I would have done a second and third place. Maybe in future :>