The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH rly?

Falkes

His primary is not comparable to the one of Excalibur, the secondary is pretty much the same (stun enemies around you) but with a different flair attached. Though the jump might be more useful in getting into certain areas, the teleport can be used offensive in any situation, unlike the jump which is limited by the area you're currently fighting in.

And the ultimate... Ash's ultimate feels a lot more powerful than that one-time javelin blast. teleporting around corner, behind walls, hitting everyone and everything.

I certainly like them both. Though the first skill could use quiet a bit of tweaking as it takes quiet a bit of skill to actually hit something, but you only get to hit one target and with meh damage while excaliburs slash and dash through hordes of enemies. The rest of the skills is fine though.

His primary is not comparable to the one of Excalibur, the secondary is pretty much the same (stun enemies around you) but with a different flair attached. Though the jump might be more useful in getting into certain areas, the teleport can be used offensive in any situation, unlike the jump which is limited by the area you're currently fighting in.

And the ultimate... Ash's ultimate feels a lot more powerful than that one-time javelin blast. teleporting around corner, behind walls, hitting everyone and everything.

I certainly like them both. Though the first skill could use quiet a bit of tweaking as it takes quiet a bit of skill to actually hit something, but you only get to hit one target and with meh damage while excaliburs slash and dash through hordes of enemies. The rest of the skills is fine though.

Rly u think his 3rd skill is fine?

It does not feel less useful than the jump ability of the Excalibur. I can change to higher platforms with it, and i can port down a corridor to get in close fast. It's not a realy useful skill, but compared to the 'super jump' it's not bad.

Super jump 10 energy, nonsense teleport 75 energy. Super jump feels lot better now?

I just had got the game, saw ash bought his blueprints because he looked cool af lmao went to my characters, didnt see him -__-, FAIL!! I have to build his $#*(@ &#! and turns out his stuff is like rare annnnnnd hes not even that good, so basically your paying for his looks. good game though just so no one sends me hate messages lol.

Shuriken is a fun ability when you have a Trinity in the group, it can be spammed VERY quickly and energy siphon means you get back more neergy per use than you actually use. Smoke bomb could stand to be a little longer, but my Ash is only 15 right now so maybe with a few more points it's more useful. Teleport's range is pitiful, and the energy cost is exhorbitant. A powerful backstab, or an AoE stun when he comes out of the teleport would be great. I can't attest to the uber ability though, I've not used it though I've heard it's buggy.

this is a co op game. Unless everyone is ash or you force your teammates to play stealthily, or you do the objective by yourself, how can stealth gameplay be improved to make it possible to kill no one at all and complete the objective?

i disagree. inorder for there to be teamwork, everyone needs the same goal. The goal is to kill S#&$ and to do so quickly. You don't have to do it the same way, but if you aren't helping your team kill S#&$ quickly, you're not working with your team.

alright, i will try to explain it as simple as possible:

the more ways to play you have in game the wider audience you will get. some people may enjoy l4d run and gun, some people like me enjoy to sneak around as i currently do in solo. This game is not obliged to be played in team anyway since you can go solo. More options = more fun for more people.

alright, i will try to explain it as simple as possible:

the more ways to play you have in game the wider audience you will get. some people may enjoy l4d run and gun, some people like me enjoy to sneak around as i currently do in solo. This game is not obliged to be played in team anyway since you can go solo. More options = more fun for more people.

so basically you want a frame that is solely useful in solo play?

Shuriken is a fun ability when you have a Trinity in the group, it can be spammed VERY quickly and energy siphon means you get back more neergy per use than you actually use. Smoke bomb could stand to be a little longer, but my Ash is only 15 right now so maybe with a few more points it's more useful. Teleport's range is pitiful, and the energy cost is exhorbitant. A powerful backstab, or an AoE stun when he comes out of the teleport would be great. I can't attest to the uber ability though, I've not used it though I've heard it's buggy.

Oh u can spam shuriken fun. Humn but u probaly fgt u have a gun and that gun can do the same job 10 times faster and with better accuracy with no energy cost.

i disagree. inorder for there to be teamwork, everyone needs the same goal. The goal is to kill S#&$ and to do so quickly. You don't have to do it the same way, but if you aren't helping your team kill S#&$ quickly, you're not working with your team.

I think its the phrase you used about "kill $&^% quickly" that sounds too simplistic.

All I mean to say is that there should be room to aporach a battle diiferently and do different things within the battle.

Whether youre helping with crowd control, healing, mitigating damage or directly killing.

while i wait for people to join my room i tend to do stealth till some one joins and is spoted as he is loging in XD i also mind you im doing this in excalaber and rhino (with much success) so steath is very much do able. i curently havent been able to "compleat" a mission but i would like to see a bonus reward for succesfuly finishing a mission undetected because its a much more dinamic form of gameplay than rng

as for the ash i don't actualy own one. but hope to get one soon. i have run a match or 2 with an ash and it seems to be able to hold its own. i would probly play it as a melee driven frame and enhace power rate and shields. and focusing on lvling swords

so basically you want a frame that is solely useful in solo play?

There have been multiplayer games that relied on a stealthy aproach.

Obviously that requires a whole team with that same intent but that is the kind of thing that can be acheived with coordination.

Also worth remembering that just because a frame is capable in solo play doesnt mean it isnt also capable in group play.

Abilities that have a useful functionf or sneakiness and confusion often work well in both situations.

1 playing with EXkalibur and a bolto having a lot of fun

2 see ash wow badass ninja

3 upgrade ash trow shurikens (look like bolto ohhhhh meh it use sp)

4 upgrade ash teleport ( ook like slash dash but without being able to do it when it's needed and dont hurt ennemies

5 delet ash take my kalibur equip bolto and laugh at shurikens that use sp for the same effect than the bolto

6 upgrade kalibur prime unlock javelin and trow skana with the shuriken effect and blue light...

7 cry

8 Rage screw shurikens, javelin and so, equip bolto

Edited by Tsoe