Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Warframe Survive This Much? :d

G0dsFavoritePrincess

TF2 doesn't have this much grinding though

TF2 has no lore, has no storyline, just has trading/making/variety of maps and modes in which there is no progress to grind for and every so often more stuff gets released like more hats and none of it matters.

You do realise that tf2 has HUGE lore, and an ongoing story via the comics... right?

It's your opinion man. Like I said i don't care much about the game. It's crazy how correcting someone ignorance is perceived as fanboyism.

I never stated that. I also got steam just for TF2, I played it a lot and reccomended it. It just got boring after a (albeit short) while.

Implying I've stated my opinion on TF2 in this thread...

Oh c'mon guys...

Sappin got fed up by the game. However that game is still popular. It's just his point of view, nothing more. The end.

Now make peace!!

ThickGiftedBeardeddragon.gif

Oh c'mon guys...

Sappin got fed up by the game. However that game is still popular. It's just his point of view, nothing more. The end.

Now make peace!!

-snip-

Her*

Here you go then. http://www.teamfortress.com/comics.php

Its getting really tense. Both leaders of the teams have been murdered by Grey, Saxton Hale is forced out of business, and The announcer has gone into hiding from Grey.

Here's an example strip from one of the earlier comic pages:

134494610687.png

The comics are still not that serious and I don't take them seriously.

Her*

The comics are still not that serious and I don't take them seriously.

Theres some serious parts in it, and some comedy. But its still a story, and in most cases lore due to flashbacks or comics of the time before Tf2 happened and such. So I am still correct towards the guy I quoted first time.

Theres some serious parts in it, and some comedy. But its still a story, and in most cases lore due to flashbacks or comics of the time before Tf2 happened and such. So I am still correct towards the guy I quoted first time.

The serious parts I really can't take seriously.

You do realise that tf2 has HUGE lore, and an ongoing story via the comics... right?

It is not part of the game though

Look at WF all these events and what have you are supposed to be driving the story somewhere, half the frames dont even have a backstory and we get all these event mods and weapons and move on like nothing happened because nothing does happen lore wise in the game.

It is not part of the game though

Look at WF all these events and what have you are supposed to be driving the story somewhere, half the frames dont even have a backstory and we get all these event mods and weapons and move on like nothing happened because nothing does happen lore wise in the game.

Yeah, but it still corelates to the game. Each map in the game is set in a timeline in tf2. For example, badlands is near the beginning of the war, while Grey's MvM robot invasion is much more recent story wise.

I still play Tf2 every now and then....

hmm... not sure if warframe can survive this... It took major updates to keep wf players entertained....

While Tf2 hardly ever gets gamechanging updates. Yet people keep playing it.

Yeah, but it still corelates to the game. Each map in the game is set in a timeline in tf2. For example, badlands is near the beginning of the war, while Grey's MvM robot invasion is much more recent story wise.

Corelates to the game but isn't a part of the game.

Major difference between the 2, WF is supposed to have lore make an impact in the game yet it doesn't even matter which side we take or what happens anyway.

TF2 you can play and not have a clue about the comics because it doesn't matter.

Maybe that is what should happen to WF, turn the lore into a comic

Corelates to the game but isn't a part of the game.

Major difference between the 2, WF is supposed to have lore make an impact in the game yet it doesn't even matter which side we take or what happens anyway.

TF2 you can play and not have a clue about the comics because it doesn't matter.

Maybe that is what should happen to WF, turn the lore into a comic

The lore into comic thing wont work for warframe because its core gameplay gets repetitive much faster than a game like Tf2 does, sadly.

TF2 often is the 3rd most played game on steam (only under Dota 2 and CS:GO), so I don't understand why people say its dead, in fact it's getting a competitive matchmaking update sometime in the next couple months. 

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/30/team-fortress-2-matchmaking/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/30/matchmaking-reportedly-en-route-to-team-fortress-2

http://www.pcgamesn.com/team-fortress-2/team-fortress-2-is-picking-up-competitive-matchmaking