Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

Hi!

Name: rhellz

Mastery Rank: 7

Thank you!

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN : NeverForLove

Mastery rank : 10

I am an active player , I will contribute to the clan as much as I can , participate in future events and I can teach  the new players the basic of Warframe if needed .

P.S.

I am looking forward meeting you soon  .

IGN : NeverForLove

Mastery rank : 10

I am an active player , I will contribute to the clan as much as I can , participate in future events and I can teach  the new players the basic of Warframe if needed .

P.S.

I am looking forward meeting you soon  .

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Name:skyofshadow

mastery rank:11

this clan seems awesome!

;D

Invite has been sent, welcome to the family!

Feel free to join us on Teamspeak, and sign up for our clan forums at www.ClanCM.net! We look forward to seeing you in clan chat!

Keep up with our MOTD, as we change it almost daily to reflect current events going on in the clan.

We are competitive during events, and grind for the highest possible score!

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me, or any officer - we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have!

-Mud

Name: Invernite_

MR: 9

Hi! This seems like an active clan, so I would love to join you guys!

In Game Name (IGN) : Heinja

Mastery Rank : 4

Frames : Mag and Rhino.

Looking forward having a clan to contribute with.

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

IGN Beas7ie

Mastery Rank 14

I was in the original Crescent Moon, but due to RL issues could rarely log on for the past couple of months.  Hoping to get back in with a lot of the original crew.

Invite has been sent - Welcome back to the Family! 

Some of our info has changed so make sure to check the first post for our clan forums/TS info as well as our updated rules and expectations.

See you in-game.

In Game Name (IGN) : Cairnifex
Mastery Rank : 7

Looks like a kewl clan, so "I" would like to join your clan.

Along with 3 more if you care :P.

In Game Name (IGN) : Drynwyr
Mastery Rank : 9

In Game Name (IGN) : SuperQuick

In Game Name (IGN) : valenvengeance

Master Rank : 11

edit: If you want to the others can also send seperate invites

Edited by Cairnifex

ign ghostkero mr 4 ı want to joın your clan

Hi Ghost,

It looks like you are still part of another clan, so I won't be able to send you an invite. If you are still interested in joining CM, please leave your current clan and post here again.

Invites have been sent to everyone - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ cmp.ninja and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Edited by -CM-Angel

Awesome! Love it when groups of friends join all at once - welcome to the family.

Name: Blurcandyx

Mr: 8

Previous clan : none 

Wanted to find a clan to play/farm/chat together, still growing to become better in warframe

Invites have been sent to everyone - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

IGN: saber6513

MR.4 about to be 5

Would love to join your clan, I know that i am new but you guys look like an awesome community that I want to be part of. 

Invite has been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

IGN: lalitha123

MR: 8

I was a previous member of Crescent Moon but I took a long break from the game, but due to many new additions I find myself enjoying the game again! I would love to be a part of this clan and contribute in events and such.

IGN: lalitha123

MR: 8

I was a previous member of Crescent Moon but I took a long break from the game, but due to many new additions I find myself enjoying the game again! I would love to be a part of this clan and contribute in events and such.

Invite has been sent - welcome back to the clan!

Some of our rules have changed since your break, so please read the rules stated in the first post of this thread.

Hello I recently left my old clan due to its inactivity, heartbroken after investing a lot time and effort into it.

I am an experienced player from the founders days and I am interested in the clan. I am also interested in playing with team mates while chatting in Team Speak. Please contact me (snipeorigin on forums or directly in game).

Looking forward to a response.

I also hope the clan is moderately mature and fun!