The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: CirnoTheIceFairy9

Mr: 18

I'd love to join a clan, because doing everything solo become less fun.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

IGN: SebbanThaBoss

MR: 9.

Played in your old clan Cresent Moon about a year ago. 

Went inactive since I was burned out, but I am once again back for more warframe and I'd be happy to join.

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Welcome!

Name: Gami_Waffles

MR: 7

Please need a clan soon 

Welcome!

ING: Darkisshowl

MR: 2 (now 3)

I fully understand why the rank has to be higher than 4 or be on 4, however i am having a very hard time finding a community to play with. I am also a fairly new player but have been hooked on this game now for some time. When i asked about the place for a new clan and then joined i noticed that no one was talking or anything of the sort. So i started to ask about for a clan i can call home, Crescent Moon Prime came up 9/10 times. 

Ok i will leave it at that, i still understand if you need me to get to MR 4 for the invite and i will get up to that level in a few days (prob 2 more days).

Thanks for your time.

P.S Not sure if this is something you want or need to know but i also love the support role in any real kind of game, my aim is to farm the Trinity set to fill the support role. That however will take me along time from now. 

Edited by Darkisshowl

ING: Darkisshowl

MR: 2 (now 3)

I fully understand why the rank has to be higher than 4 or be on 4, however i am having a very hard time finding a community to play with. I am also a fairly new player but have been hooked on this game now for some time. When i asked about the place for a new clan and then joined i noticed that no one was talking or anything of the sort. So i started to ask about for a clan i can call home, Crescent Moon Prime came up 9/10 times. 

Ok i will leave it at that, i still understand if you need me to get to MR 4 for the invite and i will get up to that level in a few days (prob 2 more days).

Thanks for your time.

P.S Not sure if this is something you want or need to know but i also love the support role in any real kind of game, my aim is to farm the Trinity set to fill the support role. That however will take me along time from now. 

Hi, applogies for the delay, we have been rather busy with the event and this was oversighted, it seems you're currently in a clan, if you still wish to join CMP please reply here or on our website www.clancm.net, even though you're one level below the requirement I like your enthusiasm and won't be a problem if you can get to rank 4 asap

ING: Shinsqt

MR: 9

Please check for a clan invite or any other clan status, im getting a message that you're on the pending list, but do not see your name there.

ING: Hinds

MR: 5

Invite sent!

IGN:Keii..

MR:13

I Was a former member of the clan but because of medication,I have to stop playing for almost 2 months to recover .Looking forward to rejoin with you old brothers.

Invite sent, welcome back!

Welcome!

Hello,

My in game name is Llama_Bill and I would like to be in your shiny clan. I am currently mastery rank four. I enjoy shooting mobs and picking up glowing drops.

Welcome!