The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

7 minutes ago, CrimsonPLD said:

IGN : CrimsonPLD

Mastery Rank : 17 

This clan is the most competitive clan i've ever seen!! I would be so proud if i can join this clan 

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family!
Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.
Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.
Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

On 06/05/2015 at 0:11 PM, -CM-TexasMud said:

~Crescent Moon Prime~

Dojo: Complete! Everything is researched

Alliance: proud member of ICE.

128 man Teamspeak 3 Server: ICE.WF
Twitter: @ClanCM
FaceBook: www.Facebook.Com/CrescentMoonPrime
Forums: www.Clancm.Net

u2r8zkZ.jpg

When you got that Nova Prime, did you ever use regular Nova again? What about that Soma Prime, regular plain old Soma got the ax didn't it? And what about that prime armor, the non prime version looked kinda boring didn't it? We feel the same way, we prefer things primed. Why? Because Primed, is better.

What is Crescent Moon Prime?

We are a moon clan made up of the active half of our former clan. We chose to become more competitive and more  focused on the community we create for our players. We frequently hold contests and competitions for our members involving platinum, complete prime frames and weapons, and various other rewards - Zanuka.CMP.Ninja'>Zanuka.CMP.Ninja is one example of a contest we currently have going.

Our creed:

We believe in the community of our members! We enjoy assisting each other, growing the active base of the clan, and helping everyone enjoy their time in Warframe. We are also made up largely of Warframe veterans who are  willing to help and teach newer players.

How does one become a Crescent Moon Prime member?

Post your in game name to this thread, as well as your mastery rank. If you have yet to leave your current clan, we will inform you.

What do we ask of you?

We expect our players to be reasonably active and participate in Warframe events and some aspects of our community.

Requirements:

Mastery Rank 5 and a good attitude

General Guidelines:

We have a complete list of rules regarding our clan, which can be found at Rules.CMP.Ninja. Adult content is allowed in our clan as Warframe is a 17+ game; however, NSFW content is strongly urged to be kept in private conversations in our teamspeak, or squad chat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Above image donated to the clan by StrongBelieves. The clan thanks you for your continued support, and dedication to Crescent Moon Prime.

Our domination in Shadow Debt: we were the only moon clan to claim a gold trophy

McEg4c4.jpg

-CM-Mrow proving his dominance.

4zARS96.jpg?1

One of our members performing at the top of their game!

wGBah0Q.jpg

5Q3IEYh.jpg

4 minutes ago, fury007 said:

IGN fury007

MR 21

Join our TeamSpeak 3 server @: ICE.WF & sign up on our forums: http://clancm.net/ to complete the registration.
Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority

IGN: -BE-VoltageKg

Mastery Rank: 21

Long term member of Berserker Empire. Clan starting to die and in need of a larger more interactive community. I never miss events, on daily, and experienced in everything except PVP. Would love to be a part in your large community :clem: 

6 hours ago, Nevalopo said:

In-Game Name (IGN): Nevalopo

Mastery Rank (MR): 14

5 hours ago, MisterPreserva said:

IGN: MisterPreserva

Mastery Rank: 7

Im always playing this so, im superr active in this game! xD Be grateful to receive ur invite to join in ur clan! :D

1 hour ago, -BE-VoltageKg said:

IGN: -BE-VoltageKg

Mastery Rank: 21

Long term member of Berserker Empire. Clan starting to die and in need of a larger more interactive community. I never miss events, on daily, and experienced in everything except PVP. Would love to be a part in your large community :clem: 

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

Edited by -CM-SASMcBride

38 minutes ago, GraceTone said:

I'm currently MR15, and am very interested in joining your clan.

IGN: LiteNova

Hello, invite has been sent! Welcome to the family! Contact any of our officers if you have any questions.

Join our TS server @: ICE.WF

Keep in mind we are a competitive clan, and participation in events is our priority!

1 hour ago, -BE-BladeOfRuin said:

MR18

1000+ hours

pro conclave player

former Warlord of Berserker Empire 

active everyday

1 minute ago, Taldu said:

Really Looking for a active clan to get kicked started back into the game.

IGN: Taldu

Master Rank: 6

2 minutes ago, Themasterbanana said:

IGN: Themasterbanana

Mastery Rank: 6

Yo guys DarkSyndrome Just here again :D. I'm just looking to rejoin the clan again as I see I have been kicked for being inactive. I had some internet problems a while back so I wasn't able to get on for a few months and unfortunately missed some awesome stuff ;A; I so can't wait to get back into it with you guys and do tons of events. btw if you guys want some more info; I joined just at the beggining of this year and I'm MR13

Edited by DarkSyndrome

5 hours ago, DarkSyndrome said:

Yo guys DarkSyndrome Just here again :D. I'm just looking to rejoin the clan again as I see I have been kicked for being inactive. I had some internet problems a while back so I wasn't able to get on for a few months and unfortunately missed some awesome stuff ;A; I so can't wait to get back into it with you guys and do tons of events. btw if you guys want some more info; I joined just at the beggining of this year and I'm MR13

26 minutes ago, Goldention said:

IGN: Goldention

MR: 15

Will be nice if I could be part of this clan :)