Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Bought Mesa?

Was a newbie, got -75% discount and my starter frame didn't really sit well with me so I got some plats and bought her on a whim.

It was a pretty stupid move but Mesa was the frame that really got me into the game and encouraged to try out other frames. Never bought another frame and got everything else by work so I guess it was worth it.

TL;DR - I bought her because reasons.

I have a huge pile of disposable money that I promised myself to spend but was too lazy to do so. I usually get around to spending a small chip of it when I get a 75% discount. I have a... sizable... pool of spare platinum. Mesa was released. I was hyped because of new killing tool. Platinum reserves were still... sizable... in the subsequent occurrences shortly after her release.

I just finished grinding 6 Mutalist keys. I had 4, and shared 2 with others. Result: 4x helmets, 2x system, 0x Chassis. 

You had 6 keys and only have 6 parts now? You have done it all wrong, no wonder why people are having a hard time to get the things they want and then complaining about "heavy" grind.

@topic: 4 runs and I had her, sure this is luck, nevertheless all keys were keyshared.

I got the set in about 5/6 runs I think.

Had a friend who saved his key to scam since squad asks for key check so he uses to show he has one but then never uses it and he got his in about 3 runs, then he used his one key to help my other friend and scam more people to get it which was about another 5 runs.

I mean, the things people do just to avoid the grind seriously wows me.

mesa and hydroid were the only frames that I outright bought. I was mostly a solo player and the grind for hydroid was killing me. unfortunately I had no idea that they were taking down the grind wall and 2 weeks later he became a normal boss drop, rip in pizza 375 plat. Mesa I just had the plat and not the time. Between classes and work - F*** that.

You had 6 keys and only have 6 parts now? You have done it all wrong, no wonder why people are having a hard time to get the things they want and then complaining about "heavy" grind.

@topic: 4 runs and I had her, sure this is luck, nevertheless all keys were keyshared.

What could I possibly have done wrong? I was in a keyshare. Are you stupid or what?

What could I possibly have done wrong? I was in a keyshare. Are you stupid or what?

I think what he's trying to say is if you shared all 6 keys correctly, you would've gotten 24 runs out of those 6 keys since 1 key is basically 4 runs if you find the right squad so 6x4 = 24 but even still in your case, you said you used 2 to key share, which would still leave you with 8 parts + the 4 that you didn't share would give you 12 parts in total and not 6 unless by key sharing you mean, you just took random people on the runs and hoped for the best because that would be the only way to explain how you got 6 parts from 6 keys and you got nothing else in return such as other's people's keys in exchange for yours.

Who cares! For One, I have a job so I can't sit at home all day playing Warframe, Second, its because of people like me who have jobs and spend their money on games like this that freeloaders can go on forums and whine and complain about people buying their stuff vs grinding for it. In fact if you haven't purchased plat you should go onto the Trading chat and apologize. Dont think your "Special" or" better" than those who buy there stuff cause your not. Your just cheap and lazy

Edited by LeathalLunatic

I think what he's trying to say is if you shared all 6 keys correctly, you would've gotten 24 runs out of those 6 keys since 1 key is basically 4 runs if you find the right squad so 6x4 = 24 but even still in your case, you said you used 2 to key share, which would still leave you with 8 parts + the 4 that you didn't share would give you 12 parts in total and not 6 unless by key sharing you mean, you just took random people on the runs and hoped for the best because that would be the only way to explain how you got 6 parts from 6 keys and you got nothing else in return such as other's people's keys in exchange for yours.

That made 0 sense.

who cares! For One, I have a job so I can't sit at home all day playing Warframe, Second, its because of people like me who have jobs and spend their money on games like this that freeloaders can go on forums and whine and complain about people buying their stuff vs grinding for it. In fact if you haven't purchased plat you should go onto the Trading chat and apologize. Dont think your "Special" or" better" than those who buy there stuff cause your not. Your just cheap and laze

Good thing I'm not one of those freeloaders, having spent over 50$ on this game.

"Laze" huh? Let's hope your grammar isn't like that.

Edited by StealthDragoon

That made 0 sense.

U wot?

Do you even understand the what the term 'Key Sharing' is? What I mean when I say 1 key is basically 4 runs is because you find 3 other members who also have 1 key which are willing to share within the group so you maximise your one key by sharing it amongst the group in turns hence how you get 4 runs out of your 1 key.

So basically if you hosted 6 key share runs, you could potentially end up with 24 chances at getting all the parts since everyone you play with will be using a key as well alongside yours so obviously if you're doing 6 runs of M Alad V with 4 keys per run, you're going to end up with 24 runs.

With that being said, what you said at the very beginning doesn't add up because you had "4 keys and shared 2" and by that I assume you mean, you used 4 solo, and shared 2 amongst a full squad which would lead to 12 different parts in total but you only ended up with 6 parts and I quote:

"Result: 4x helmets, 2x system, 0x Chassis" meaning you just basically handed out your 6 keys without getting anything back in return.

I mean, there are people who do that, who just take people on runs and expect nothing in return out of the kindness of their heart but if your goal was to farm her then doing that would make it inefficient and a lot harder on you.

That made 0 sense.

Good thing I'm not one of those freeloaders, having spent over 50$ on this game.

"Laze" huh? Let's hope your grammar isn't like that.

hahahahaah are you stupid? how did that not make any sense? this is how you key share

find 3 other people who have alad v keys so now you'll have a full party of 4 with keys

A - key

B - key

C - key

D - key

now you take turns hosting each person's key. so let's say you started off with 6 keys, after this run you will have 5 keys left but from your 1 key alone, you managed to squeeze out 4 runs since the other 3 people used their keys as well in exchange for you using yours.

now if you do that with every key that you have, you will get a total of 24 runs, do you even basic math? lel.

now the most efficient way of farming her is scamming, hate to say it but that's how it is and all you need to scam is 1 key and that 1 key will last you for an eternity and you can use that 1 key to help your friends farm her too later on when they need and you'll never have to worry about farming another coord again but this method is really frowned upon but tbh idc because I play the game however I want.

Pardon me if you didn't understand the first post.

I crafted 4 keys by myself. Joined up 2 different persons who had 1 key each. 6 runs, 6 piece.

And no, I didn't solo Alad V.

Ah right, that would mean if you shared it properly like how the person above me laid it out for you then you would've gotten 18 parts.

Since you had 4 keys, you could've had 4 runs of 4 and end up with 16 parts and then those 2 runs you did with randoms to get 18.

But yeah since you've used your keys already then I guess not much you can do about it but for future reference, next time you get a key, be sure to recruit 3 other people who also have keys and are willing to share those keys with you in exchange for you sharing your key with them, that way for every 1 key you farm, you'll get 4 back. 1 from you and 3 from the other individuals, it's to maximise your use of the one key and if you start doing it like that, I'm pretty you'll get her within in your next key that you farm if you're lucky, and if you're unlucky probably the next 2 keys you farm.

I understand the concept of keysharing.

In my case, I was the one sharing my keys with other people.

A (me) - 4 keys

B - 1 key

C - 1 key

D - No key.

Yeah, I guess I'm stupid for sharing. I should have just sold the keys for plat.

Ah okay, so I'm understanding it a bit better now with more detail, so I assume you used all your keys on that same squad? If so then that's your mistake, should've reformed squad and recruit 3 new people for your 2nd key and so on. You would've gotten 3 runs from your first key and potentially 4 from the rest but yeah I do agree on how big the grind wall is behind Mesa but there's not much you can do about it :(