Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have Real Raids Please?

Ironlixivium

I don't mean extra hard missions, I mean facility raids. Where we can actually RAID some kind of factory for goods. This could both reduce the grind and create a new (sorta) mission type for us to play. I know we used to have raids before, which were them replaced by survivals, but that's not the type of raid I mean. I'm talking about a mission slightly similar to survival, with much stronger enemies, but not based around life support.

Basically, it would start out like a normal mission, no timer starting or anything, and you would have 4-20 objectives, these would be vaults, not spy vaults, but ones holding loot, guarded by high level (40-80) enemies, where your objective is to sneak past/kill the guards and steal the loot. The loot you get from these would depend on the mission type, for example, saturn would give you mostly it's common resources with a 10-20% chance for an orokin cell in each vault. These numbers are just my estimation, though.

As I said before, this would be great for reducing the grind that everyone hates. It would allow you to run a mission with a good chance to get what you want, then move on to a more fun mission, like a void surv (for me anyway, I find those fun). The grind is a serious problem with this game, too. I'm sure many of you are tired of running sechura all day long just to get some credits. In fact, our void trader was nerfed because people were complaining that the grind was too much, and it was, but making the void trader have less stuff per visit is not the way to go, imo.

So what do you think, would you enjoy a mission like this to help reduce the grind? Please upvote if you like the idea.

Edited by Ironlixivium

I don't mean extra hard missions, I mean facility raids. Where we can actually RAID some kind of factory for goods. This could both reduce the grind and create a new (sorta) mission type for us to play. I know we used to have raids before, which were them replaced by survivals, but that's not the type of raid I mean. I'm talking about a mission slightly similar to survival, with much stronger enemies, but not based around life support.

Basically, it would start out like a normal mission, no timer starting or anything, and you would have 4-20 objectives, these would be vaults, not spy vaults, but ones holding loot, guarded by high level (40-80) enemies, where your objective is to sneak past/kill the guards and steal the loot. The loot you get from these would depend on the mission type, for example, saturn would give you mostly it's common resources with a 10-20% chance for an orokin cell in each vault. These numbers are just my estimation, though.

As I said before, this would be great for reducing the grind that everyone hates. It would allow you to run a mission with a good chance to get what you want, then move on to a more fun mission, like a void surv (for me anyway, I find those fun). The grind is a serious problem with this game, too. I'm sure many of you are tired of running sechura all day long just to get some credits. In fact, our void trader was nerfed because people were complaining that the grind was too much, and it was, but making the void trader have less stuff per visit is not the way to go, imo.

So what do you think, would you enjoy a mission like this to help reduce the grind?

This is how I imagined raid mission would be when DE said they working on one. Turned out to be 8 tenno complicated assassination mission.

This is how I imagined raid mission would be when DE said they working on one. Turned out to be 8 tenno complicated assassination mission.

Last i checked, thats what raids are in majority of other games, WoW for example, you go through several dungeons in sequence making your way up to each boss and then defeating them by coordinating with your group. I think it works well and should stay that way.

Last i checked, thats what raids are in majority of other games, WoW for example, you go through several dungeons in sequence making your way up to each boss and then defeating them by coordinating with your group. I think it works well and should stay that way.

I know but the 8 players is what upsets me. I only have 4 friends, so no raid with my friends. And everytime I joined random raid mission, I'll get dc from group mid game.

I agree with both sides of the argument here. 'Raid' in Warframe is what it is in most other MMO's, however it WOULD be nice to have a more reliable way of grinding resources. I've always had the opinion that I have no problem with hard work, although it's not my favorite, to get resources/materials, I just want a consistent way of doing so instead of metaphorically sticking a fork inside an outlet with variable voltage, and hoping I don't die.

SPOILER- What I Think

well one can say, build with skill rather then scaling

tho raids i thought would be a mix between both where any frame if used well enough could pass

although raids are not on the ps4 yet, i can say it seems rather like a 1 build over all the others :P

(Maybe like you can only use 1 copy of a frame or something would help to build a more diverse team, mostly because having when i saw the pic DE had...... 4 loki overused, trin, nova, ash, and nyx seems very boring TO ME

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart